[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Eating out with someone >They chew like a fucking cow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: angry_pepe.jpg (39 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
39 KB, 900x900
>Eating out with someone
>They chew like a fucking cow
>CHOMP SLAP POP SLUSH CRACK CLAP SCHLOCK SCHLIP SCHLIP
>Ask them if they can maybe close their mouths and take smaller bites of their food because its very unappealing, and ask them if they can swallow their food before they talk (me now having several droplets of salive on my face, neck, hair, and shirt)
>”SCHLIP CLAP how dare you SCHLOMP SCHLIP SCHLACK insult me? PIP PLASCHT SCHTIPPTH this is how I've always PTHTHAFFF eaten! Maybe you PLSHATSHH should get your manners straight! PLASHTCHATCHPFFTH SCHLICK SCHLICK SCHLICK POP

Why do people do this? Do they think they have to sound like they're having sex with the food to enjoy it? Why do they need to inform everyone in this room and the next that they are, in fact, eating?
>>
>>7590943

Why do people need to put on their smug faces and judge others like they are some high and mighty royalty that others should obey? Don't get me wrong having bad table manners is bad but people who complain and talk down to others are just as bad.
>>
File: 1264544903001.jpg (224 KB, 470x500) Image search: [Google]
1264544903001.jpg
224 KB, 470x500
>people who are incapable of drinking properly

Jesus fuck, you tip the glass up, don't put it to your lips and start hoovering it.
>>
>>7590943

It's str8 up murder m8. can't stand it, ends a friendship
>>
>>7590969
Not OP but it's not the bad manners I care about. The noise seriously makes me furious and I'd seriously rather just abandon my food and leave than be put under that kind of mental strain.

Same with crunchy food. It could only have been devised by Satan himself. Fuck movie theaters, fuck popcorn.
>>
>Why do people do this?
>Why do they need to inform everyone in this room and the next that they are, in fact, eating?
I think it is just selfishness.
They just dont give a shit about their behaviour since they re enjoying their meal.
Just stop eating with pigs.
>>
>>7590943

i dont have any fat friends. fat people have a mental illness and i don't need people like that in my life.
>>
>>7591206
I have one fat friend. My mental workaround for tolerating him is that I've justified his obesity to a product of his upbringing, and that he wouldn't persist being fat if he weren't already fat to begin with.

It helps that he is hygienic and doesn't lack table manners.
>>
>>7590969
>NotaSJWbut....jpg
>>
>>7590943
The only people worse than this are my retarded fucking in-laws who eat like god damn heathen cows (worse even then what you describe), but then critique other people's table manners
>>
>>7590969
It puts me right off my appetite and I simply can't stand to hear it. The choices are to internalise the discomfort and ultimately end up being passive aggressive, or to stop being a little cunt and actually address the concern.
>>
>>7590943
Usually they say "it's just how I eat" which means they're mouthbreathers. Now for people who aren't mouthbreathers and still do that, I don't even understand. It's like they're literal animals.
>>
My father talks with food in his mouth. Then he gets angry when people don't understand what he's saying. I feel bad for my mother.
>>
>>7593072
Like it's impossible to take a deep breath and eat smaller mouthfuls at a time.
>>
>>7591183
It's crazy how furious it makes me. Getting all rustled thinking about it
>>
>>7591170
>>7591183
Yep, I can't be friends with people who don't know how to not make noise while they eat. Theres ways to get a few open mouth chews without sounding like a caveman, so I feel like they are just being lazy, which I cannot stand.
>>
It aerates the food
>>
>>7594082
and irritates the dudes
>>
ITT: misophonic faggots.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.