[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I really like spicy food, but most of the healthy spicy food
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: pizza.jpg (147 KB, 407x225) Image search: [Google]
pizza.jpg
147 KB, 407x225
I really like spicy food, but most of the healthy spicy food takes very long to make, so I just settle for spicy junk food.

Are there any healthy spicy dishes that are actually easy to make?
>>
>>7590802

>healthy spicy food takes very long to make

Like what? You can make spicy sauce for meats pretty easily; you can also add peppers to salad to make them spicy.
>>
spicy bean chili
>>
Yep
There are fucking TONS. Could you be a bit more specific? Like, cold dishes, hot dishes, meat or veg, what types of cuisine?
>>
I like really hot peppers like jalapenos
>>
>>7590830
Something that isn't way too spicy (for example, I can't eat those little green chili papers because they're way too hot), and preferably vegetable/grain-based.
>>
> what is hot sauce
Its 2016 ffs
>>
Curry. Either thai or indian. With beef or chicken. 30-45min tops.
>>
>>7590847

just add jalapenos to everything you eat. They can be combined with almost every single thing.

I eat sambal with every single evening meal I make.
>>
How to make your food spicy without adding too much (or any) peppery flavor:

>take favorite spicy pepper
>take all seeds out
>throw away the Almighty vessel they come in
>dry them out
>grind them into powder
>throw powder into whatever the hell you're cooking
>you're essentially making your own shaker pepper

It adds some element of a "peppery" taste but if you use habanero or ghost the flavor is more subtle. Or just replace regular pepper with your own.
>>
Just make what ever you want and a couple of drops of hot sauce.

And I mean proper hot sauce, like over 500k scofields
>>
>>7590802
i dump cayenne on stuff all the time, it's healthy
>>
>>7590922
>scoffields
Well done, genius.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.