[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You sit at the restaurant with your young son, he says he is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: ChickenNuggets.png (280 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
ChickenNuggets.png
280 KB, 500x500
You sit at the restaurant with your young son, he says he is hungry. You agree to get him dinner. You open up to the kids menu, your child is far to young for adult food. Chicken nugger stares at you from the page. You don’t understand. Your palms get sweaty and your son complains. He says he is hungry. Your mind strains, searching for an answer in a world of sweer potato and French fried. You try to order the chicken nugger, but you cannot. The words cannot escape your lips. Your son is hungry, he complains. The waitress stares at you, her head a spinning chicken nugger, her arms swinging French fried. Your son cries the tears of a chicken nugger-less child. In your mind you scream. It is raining sweer potato now, you have French fried engraved on your left temple and you do not understand. Your son weeps in the corner, he is starving. Starving for the chicken nugger.
>>
*nugget
*sweet
*fries
>>
>>
File: tumblr_mfxa8rdDc81qfp1lso1_400.jpg (35 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mfxa8rdDc81qfp1lso1_400.jpg
35 KB, 400x400
>>7590617
>>
>>7590624
Wow, so they do dyslexic restaurants now?

Judging form the menu it still looks shitty, pls post moar
>>
>>7590606

https://youtu.be/eb1vcaqAivY
>>
>>7590635
>>7590606
Come on guys, what is this? Please don't make me say it.
>>
>>7590649
Chicken ...Nuggers?
>>
>>7590617
>>7590635
Wow how new are you
>>
>>7590606
>your child is far to young for adult food.
Which means he's also far too young to eat fried food and nuggers

My son is 4 years old and he eats whatever my wife and I eat, save some very spicey Asian foods. Sometimes he picks and chooses but most of the time he finishes his plate. We never make a big deal about it either way.

Next time just order a meal for yourself and ask for an extra plate. Give your kid small amounts of whatever you are eating.

By the way, one order of nuggets isn’t going to kill him
>>
>>7590670
But what about sweer potatos, or french fried?
>>
>>7590670
And also, there are six pieces of chicken nuggers in one order.
>>
>>7590670
Your wife's son sounds pleasant.
You must be one proud step dad to help raise such a non picky eater
>>
>>7590694
Step dad?
>>
I never understood how when people bring their kids to restaurants, they order them a plate of fries with some ketchup. Do they not realise giving kids junk food from the start is habit-forming? Muh beetus, muh genetics!
>>
>>7590617
No. Is now called nuggers.
>>
>>7590715
But french fried are good for kids.
>>
>>7590724
t. american insulin salesman
>>
File: sNA5yDR.jpg (270 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
sNA5yDR.jpg
270 KB, 1200x900
>>7590736
>>
There is so much new in this thread, holy shit
>>
>>7590750
I feel ashamed, but I want this
>>
File: latest.jpg (68 KB, 500x690) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
68 KB, 500x690
>>7590606
>>7590756
>>
>>7590769
https://youtu.be/q5mAizQVTnA
>>
>>7590606
>>
nuggers are inferior to tendies
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.