[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You have been cordially invited to the unofficial /ck/ disco
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: big eats.jpg (62 KB, 437x437) Image search: [Google]
big eats.jpg
62 KB, 437x437
You have been cordially invited to the unofficial /ck/ discord!

https://discordapp.com/invite/0vcHKykOvBdzicpE

>What is it
It's basically like what the /ck/ IRC was, but a lot less shit, and I hope to keep it that way. It's a good way to have some chats with cool dudes and share vids and shit. Also has voice chat support, but nobody ever ends up there
>What do you guys do?
We just chat about food and /ck/ related things. We usually discuss things and post in threads together that we find interesting. It's nice to sometimes just sit back and enjoy a beer/cawfee/gwean tea with your co/ck/s. We also post and link each other our dank food situations, and post them on /ck/.
>What it is not
a place to come in and rampantly shitpost. :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I'm hoping as it grows, we can get some trustworthy members together and organize general things like cook along threads, competitions, and maybe even a sticky.

Sound interesting? You damn well bet it isn't, so come on in!
>>
Oh great, I always wanted a chat channel filled with rampant tripfriend circlejerking 24/7 while the channel creator enjoys his powertrip by banning people he doesn't like.

No thanks.
>>
File: joey4.png (470 KB, 725x439) Image search: [Google]
joey4.png
470 KB, 725x439
/ck/ is full of shit nowadays, as the rest of 4chan is. There has been a shill containment breach and the ones who actually wants to learn from others about food and cooking are a few.
>>
This idea is dumb
>>
>hey guise, come to this other site to do exactly the same thing you were already doing on /ck/!
>>
File: image_5.jpg (32 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image_5.jpg
32 KB, 500x500
>>7590867
>that image
>thinks he isn't part of the problem
>>
>>7590936
>implying I'm not being sarcastic
>>7590912
don't strawman on me
>>
We're not your friends, fuck off
>>
>>7590952
That's pretty effing rude senpai, back the frick off?!?!?!

>EDIT: Sorry for cussing
>>
File: 1460398208177.gif (905 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1460398208177.gif
905 KB, 480x270
>Discord, proprietary shitware marketed to gaymers tl maximize botnet capabilities
>Instead of superior Free Software, Mumble
>>
File: 1455550821070.png (1 MB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1455550821070.png
1 MB, 1024x1024
>>7591730
but mumble is shit

and last I checked it wasn't even free software either
>>
>>7591747
It's licensed under New BSD, which is GPL-compatible and FSF-approved.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.