[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Food for healthy skin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: acne.jpg (93 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
acne.jpg
93 KB, 1000x667
I'm looking for a solution to my acne problem. Around the time I turned 18, it became an issue for me. I suffered for a year before going vegan. My vegan diet solved the problem for me, giving me clear skin until about a year ago when I decided to go to college (I'm currently newly 22), and now the stress has been giving me spots again.

Because diet previously cured my acne, I'm hoping it can again. I don't eat any junk food, and try to get as many nutrients as I can. I eat a lot of this shit every week:

>carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, spinach--all raw
>sweet potatoes, bananas, oranges, kiwi
>whole oats, organic wheat, quinoa for grains
>almonds, hemp, chia, coconut for fats

I don't do flax or soy since I heard they can increase estrogen. I don't drink alcohol too often and if I do, it's usually stouts or IPAs. What foods can I incorporate to help my skin?
>>
Lower your glycemic index to minimal possible. Sugar, booze, bread, etc.

More Cooked food is, more it releases insulin, which in turn releases IGF insulin growth factor (major bodybuilding supplement). This causes cell division everywhere and creates the preconditions for the bacteria of acne vulgaris to colonize aggressively, form their own pustules, and make acne on you.
>>
>>7589748
If ur a grill and that's you, I can assure you, I'll gladly stick my ding-dong in all your holes, thus renewing your self-worth until another 2 weeks have gone by and you give up your dignity and sully the purity of your vagina once more.

God, girls are disgusting. Pls be in london.
>>
>>7589770
Do you think "bulking" has a bad effect on your skin? That is, eating enough excess calories to gain weight? I've upped my caloric intake a lot the past 6 months since I've been weight training.

>>7589774
It's a stock image from google
>>
>>7589748
Wash your pillowcase often
>>
File: 1409239021283.png (39 KB, 914x1091) Image search: [Google]
1409239021283.png
39 KB, 914x1091
>>7589748
>and now the stress has been giving me spots again.

Be less stressed
>>
>>7589774

>/reddit/: the post

how much of a retarded underage newfag can you be
>>
Could be gluten, check to see if you have celiacs so many people go undiagnosed and ruin their bodies and minds
>>
Drink a shitload of water and try to get more vitamin E.
>>
>>7589748
you need more anti-oxidants so eat some fuckin berries
>>
>>7589748
Just use proactiv. I started to get it in the beginning of high school, proactiv just came out and my mom bought me some, literally no problems afterwards. Didn't need it anymore by the time i started college
>>
How much water do you drink? My skin improved immensely with no change of diet after drinking 3/4 to 1 gallon of water per day
>>
>>7589787
>>7589824
>>7589828
>>7589829
all this and filter your water
also try tissue salt supplements and washing your skin occasionally with bicarb soda and water
stay away from soaps that make your skin feel dry
>>
every morning, i put cocoa butter on my skin
so that my skin has the healthy glow
>>
Types of food you eat is not what you should worry about. Keep your face free of bacteria at all times. If bacteria cant live on your face how is acne going to develope?
>>
File: ben heh.png (6 KB, 291x46) Image search: [Google]
ben heh.png
6 KB, 291x46
>>7590415
reference
>>
See a dermatologist.
>>
I get large cystic acne when I eat KFC or Pringles. Something in them doesn't agree with me. Be really aware of the things you eat and try to notice if you get an increase in the acne when you introduce something new to your diet.
>>
>>7590530
SCHEISSGEIST
>>
Most important, don't be a teenger/in your early 20s
>>
>>7590545
Probably the oils/grease
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.