[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What neat things can I do with canned tuna?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: tuna.jpg (293 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
tuna.jpg
293 KB, 2000x2000
What neat things can I do with canned tuna?
>>
>>7587946
Use as bait to catch that damn feral cat that's been pissing in my workshop.

That's honestly the only thing I can think of to use it for. I love tuna in general, but for some reason once it's canned it tastes like satan's asshole.
>>
Attract lots of pussy.

As in neighbourhood stray cats
>>
>>7587946

make a spread out of it with some hardboiled eggs mayo + whatever the fuck you want

about the only way i use it because otherwise it just tastes like metallic can
>>
Cut your finger
>>
>>7587946
http://lifehacker.com/smoke-a-can-of-tuna-with-toilet-paper-1547351819
>>
>>7587946
Shashimi
>>
>>7587957
Racoons too.. They love the smell of fish. well, until the conibear snaps
>>
make a tuna fish sandwich and then use the empty can as an ash tray for your ciggie butts
>>
feed it to a cat because they love it and it's not fit for human consumption.
>>
>>7587946
Use it to to catch your fellow cave dwelling white """ people """
Come back at me when u kno how to season food
>>
>>7587955
Your mother taste like Satan's ass hole you pleb.
>>
>>7587946
Add a tiny pinch of salt and malt vinegar and mix and eat alone or with potato chips
>>
http://www.justbento.com/handbook/recipe-collection-mains/tuna-tofu-miso-mini-burgers
This was pretty tasty.
>>
>>7587946
vitello tonnato
>>
>>7589151
you know if you're gonna talk shit about white people you should have the courtesy to tell us your race so we can hit you back
>>
I like to use canned tuna to make croquettes.

Alton Brown has a recipe.
>>
>>7587946
get it in oil and you can turn it into a lamp
>>
>>7590406
Found the white person with shitty taste
>>
>>7589110
>smoking

Disgusting
>>
>>7590406
It's a mexican or an asian, $50 on it
>>
Add salt, pepper, and some Cayenne and garlic powder, stir, put on top of lightly toasted bread, top with shredded cheddar cheese, put in a toaster oven until cheese melts and tuna is warm, and voilĂ ! You got yourself a zesty tuna melt!
>>
>>7590693
Thought you lot only ate rice & peas,chicken & watermelon
>>
MORE MAYO, WHITE BOY?
>>
File: 1401512498103.jpg (96 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1401512498103.jpg
96 KB, 500x333
>>7587946
Make some bomb as tuna sweet potato cakes and then cut the bottom of the can out to make a presentation ring so you can serve food nice and pretty.
>>
>>7587946
Make tuna croquettes.
>>
>>7587946
Make grilled cheese, but with less cheese and a layer of tuna.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.