[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Since 420 is coming up has anyone here ever made weed brownies?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4
File: edibles.jpg (96 KB, 960x576) Image search: [Google]
edibles.jpg
96 KB, 960x576
Since 420 is coming up has anyone here ever made weed brownies?

I smoke up like every day but I've never eaten edibles. I heard it gets you fucking stoned though haha so I really wanna try to make some.
>>
i tried once with some friends and we followed everything the recipe said but they didn't really work

it's definitely possible if you do it right though had some from a shop in amsterdam that were ridiculous
>>
Weed is for losers.

#StraightEdge
>>
>>7583988
Buy a ticket to Hong Kong, come here and smoke up with me man. Guarantee you'll change your mind.
>>
File: 4275902278_c4b0fde161.jpg (85 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
4275902278_c4b0fde161.jpg
85 KB, 500x333
you need fat to bind the THC, the best bet being butter.
it's not a quick process but you need to simmer the weed with butter, then use than butter to make brownies.
buy cheap as fuck weed, because you'll need at least half an o to make a batch worth eating.
your house will reek of weed for at least a couple days, but honestly it's worth it.
edibles give you much more bang for your buck, since most of the THC is burned off in excess smoke.
fusing the weed with the butter is the key step, use a cheese cloth to separate the plant from the THC in the heated butter, more heat the better, but don't boil
>>
DUDE
>>
I've tried weed milk, bread, brownies and cookies and I've never gotten stoned from any of them.

Just smoke a joint and have a regular brownie.
>>
I've eaten weed brownies. They hit different. Takes much longer and when it hits you get hit hard as fuck. I laid down on the couch and was stuck in a paranoid loop that everyone was talking about how stoned I was, when they clearly weren't. And this went on until I got up and made instant ramen and everyone was just high as fuck trying to hide the paranoia. Best thing to do is be a couch potato with good music going or a good movie playing. Cause this shit will hit hard. You get a body buzz.
>>
>>7584007
Where do you think you were going wrong?

>>7584009
Fuck man, I wanna go out clubbing buzzed as fuck on weed brownies.
>>
>>7584007

Then you have been eating shit edibles. If it's less than a gram a cookie you're either poor or stupid. Half a cookie should get you very baked and 1 or more possibly green out.

It does take 1-1.5 hours to hit you though.
>>
>>7584012
edibles will floor you on your ass.
more so than the head high you'll get the body.
your joints will become butter, and your muscles wont want to move other than to eat.
edibles are best enjoyed at home, or someplace that you dont intend to leave for a while, since it takes a while to kick in and a while to sober up from
>>
>>7584020

Fucking this. Every time I eat edibles I'm so high I can't leave my room.
>>
>>7584020
I might as well just keep smoking j's then.
>>
>>7584006
WEED
>>
>>7584025
word, i once ate my homemade edibles and watched a friend play ace combat 6. i threw up after 3 minutes i was so stoned
>>7584026
depends. smoking makes me really paranoid and anti social. edibles floor me, but i get the giggles and become more social. if you can find a good reason not to be lazy edibles can be fun
>>
>>7584038

idk man I'm not sure he'd be able to leave his room enough to be social. Unless he invites people over I guess. I had a friend call me last time I had edibles and I couldn't even talk to him. I just kept laughing.
>>
>>7584041
true, i can kinda relate. my friends tried to teach me how to play trumps and i couldnt stop laughing at all the rules
eventually they gave up and left
>>
>>7584038
>but i get the giggles and become more social.

That's what i want man. Some nice edibles and a couple of shrooms to start me and my buddies off then out clubbing and getting drunk.
>>
I prefer cum brownies.
>>
Canna butter is like the staple or something

I would love to get some pot brownies for 420, there's weed anything now.

>pot bacon
>Pot tea
>pot Turkey
>>
>>7584055

Have you done all 3 before in one night? Because it doesn't sound like a good time even slightly.

Edibles are not gonna help with what you want btw. They'll ruin your night because you won't be going anywhere.
>>
>>7584079
No, but why not? There's a first time for everything right. I might give edibles a miss though and try them another time if they aren't conducive to going out.
>>
>>7584088

Well edibles + drunk alone is not particularly enjoyable since it will accelerate a blackout. Shrooms + that seems potentially dangerous.
>>
I was born on 4/20...take a stick of butter and double boil that...finely ground a fourth and dump it into the butter...let that double boil for at least an hour...then make brownies...care is what you need when making the butter...you do not cook weed into the brownies directly...the butter is the key.
>>
>>7583990
isn't HK notoriously against drug use of any kind
>>
>>7584092
So you end up boiling the butter? I always thought you just melted it.

>>7584094
You're thinking of Singapore.

Who's gonna bother some white kids smoking weed anyway? The police surely have bigger fish to fry.
>>
>>7584012
Here's what you do bud. Eat 1 small bit of weed brownie. Drink slowly. When you feel the weed kick in and you're high. Eat a little bit more and stop. I honestly feel like 1 entire weed brownie will just make you sluggish. So eat small amounts and wait like an hour.
>>
I've never made them with the potency I would like. But I've only tried a few times. They've definitely worked but I felt like the amount of bud I used compared to what I got wasn't great. I got high as balls though.
>>
I was on vacation in Jamaica. We went up to 9 Mile, where Bob Marley was born and raised.

I bought a brownie and ate just a little. It tasted like it was made with a lot of shake.

About halfway through the tour, I was stoned out of my mind. I couldn't feel my face. On the drive down (we were barreling down a mountain in a jeep with no seatbelts), I was convinced that we were going to die in a fiery wreck. When we got back, I slept for at least five or six hours.

I will never consume edibles again.

That said, I wish I could have paid the locals more. They did a great job. It just wasn't my thing.
>>
>>7584114
This sort of shit is making me want to try it so bad lol.
>>
>>7584101
You double boil the butter. No direct heat.
>>
>>7584114
i'm sure you paid enough
>>
>>7584027
LMAO
>>
DUDE
>>
>>7584014
>green out
Is that a thing?
>>
>>7583975

edibles kinda suck. takes forever to make the butter and then you use way to much weed and end up eating 1 brownie and going to bed and waking up wishing you didn't waste all your weed.
>>
File: Snapchat-6847993291544575655.jpg (549 KB, 1440x2392) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-6847993291544575655.jpg
549 KB, 1440x2392
Making cookies today with this budder I have left over
>>
>>7584001
This is the halfass poorfag method. Get some high quality coconut oil, do a tablespoon per gram, I usually do 2-3 birds of kine bud to dank, try to use a sativa if possible, I used 2 indicas and 1 hybrid sativa dominant and it puts you in the dreamworld for 10 hours. Anyway, put your crockpot on high and melt your coconut oil. While you're doing this, put coarsely ground bud inside a single layer of cheese cloth wrapped with twine/hemp wick, don't constrict it, make sure it's loose but tight so the bud doesn't get into your mixture. Winterize it (brings out the trichomes, put in freezer for 45 mins inside the cloth) and then put it in your crock pot. Look up the temp ranges and measure temperature frequently to avoid burning your oil or vaporizing your weed. Keeping it on low for 5-8 hours and stirring every hour or so seems to be foolproof, gauge your temperature if you can though. Keep that lid on, too. After about 4-6 hours turn off the heat, keep the lid on, and allow it to cool for about an hour. Wring out the cheesecloth and put your oil in a pyrex dish, should be dark green and have a nice aroma to it. Use it to replace oil/butter, it will turn into a solid when cooled. I usually do brownies with 12 in each batch, so I do 12 tablespoons of the solidified oil in the mix, gram per each. Eat half of one, voila nigger. Works with garbage weed too, just use more. Needs to be decarboxylated if you don't plan to cook with it, just look it up, it's fucking easy.
>>
Also it's fucking FOOLPROOF with concentrates (I suggest solventless hash or some shit at the weed store that's been made correctly. Melt down concentrate in coconut oil, put it into a cupcake, prepare to die. You can even make a dab sandwich with 3gs and stay high for 3 days.
>>
>>7584270
Probably. I don't know why THC would make you blackout, maybe put you to bed. I think it's more lack of oxygen, though first time I took a dab I was standing up and my vision slowly started to fade until I was completely blind and all I saw was black. I sat down and it slowly came back in like 20 seconds.
>>
I made batch once and just a bite and I would get TOO high. Nope, it's the pax for me.

reCAPTCHA - images with grass
>>
Global Rule #2
>>
>changing your regular smoking schedule for a meme day

why do people get so excited about 420. makes me cringe. just smoke and stfu
>>
DUDE
WEED
LMAO
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.