[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Invitro Meat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 9
File: invitro.jpg (43 KB, 670x440) Image search: [Google]
invitro.jpg
43 KB, 670x440
Are you gonna eat this stuff?(If it ever becomes affordable)? Seems more humane and theoretically more efficient than the factory farming industry. It also appeals to my self righteousness, as a former vegan.
>>
>>7582978
That looks disgusting, but if it was in a burger and it tasted the same, then why not.
>>
>>7582983
? it looks like ground hamburger
>>
File: its fucking raw.jpg (1 MB, 3000x2250) Image search: [Google]
its fucking raw.jpg
1 MB, 3000x2250
>>7582983
Seriously? You think that looks more disgusting than regular beef?
>>
>>7582978
I don't give a fuck about how humane it is, but if it tastes as good or better and costs the same or less, sure.
>>
>>7582997
>I don't give a fuck about how humane it is
My, aren't you a masculine one? Can I squeeze your pectorals?
>>
File: FBS_Home_Ad.jpg (25 KB, 439x320) Image search: [Google]
FBS_Home_Ad.jpg
25 KB, 439x320
>>7582978
Pfff, growing meat is the dumbest shit anybody has come up with. Currently cells are grown in shit like whats in the pic, Fetal Bovine Serum. Heck of a lot more efficient to eat the baby cow than to grow more cow in baby cow.
>>
>>7582978
>Invitro Meat
i would never buy and cook it, not even if it was dirt cheap. The only way im ever eating that shit is if it becomes so accepted that every restaurant serves only that
>>
>>7583003
99% of the population doesn't care about how humane eating animals is, which is why they continue to eat animals.
>>
>In vitro meat, also called cultured meat, synthetic meat, is an animal-flesh product that has never been part of a developed, living animal

I had to look it up.

Anyways, sounds kinda creepy, but I'd give it a fair shot. If it does well, they can start engineering it for flavor.

>synthetic meat, engineered for delicious
>>
>>7582978
Yes, absolutely. If it tastes the same, costs is similar and it's more efficient, there is literally no reason not to eat it

Besides being an edgy contrarian like
>>7583007
>>7583028
>>7583015
>>
Sure if it ever gets more cost efficient than farming cows.

Not because I love animals and shit though.

Money, money, money, that's all that matters to me.
>>
>>7583039
>people switch to invitro meat
>thousands of butchers loose their jobs
>>
>>7583039
How is pointing out that you need to feed meat to the meat being contrary? Basic stuff like that is why most farming does not raise obligate carnivores.
>>
File: ex.gif (14 KB, 263x391) Image search: [Google]
ex.gif
14 KB, 263x391
>>7583045
No one told them to pick such a horrible job.
>>
Would you eat synthetic HUMAN meat?
>>
>>7582978
But them meat covered bones bro
How are you going to replace ribs (all kinds) and chicken wings. And Ox Tail
I understand your stance and I am for artificially produced meat that equals the same ground beef you would get from a store.
But the price and variety still don't cut it for me
>>
>>7583140
If I could get away with it legally, I'd eat genuine human flesh.

Only situation I can imagine getting away with this irl is if I get into an accident and my arms all mangled up and they decide to amputate. I'm sure I could say some bullshit like I want to give my limb a natural grave and take it home.
>>
>>7583140
I'd be too afraid of getting one of those horrible Prion diseases.
>>
>>7583155
I just wrote an essay on New Zealand Maoris who ambushed and ate 27 frogs before getting fucking wrecked by the rest of their crew with muskets and losing like 250 men without getting another single one lamo but yeah the Maoris are just fine and they had a long history of eating people.
>>
>>7583155
that only happens if you eat brain, I believe
>>
>>7583155

Dubs confirm

Cannibalism has a lot of freaky side effects that make it nowhere near worth the risk
>>
>>7582978
yes, i eat meat but would gladly switch to it if it's not more expensive. i can't really see any downsides to it, although it might taste worse at first, since it doesn't seem like they can make fat yet.
>>
>>7583039
>anyone who doesn't agree with my opinion is just edgy!!1!1!!!
>implying it's contrarian to want naturally harvested meat as opposed to synthetic meat
>>
>>7583045
>thousands of science qualified people get lab jobs instead
>butchers do other menial jobs
>>
>>7582978
Only once its cheaper, I dont have ethical problems with factory farming keeping everyone from rich to poor with ok quality food at cheap prices.
>>
>>7583183
>naturally harvested meat
>from domesticated animals
>>
>>7583140
Why wouldnt you?
Their genes are like 90% identical with humans (as with all mammals).
Its that last 10% that maps out the specifics of the mammal.

In all reality, factory grown meat isnt going to need the majority of the DNA that makes humans unique from the cow so the differences would be even less.
>>
The nightmare is real
>synthetic meat becomes popular
>other synthetics gain popularity
>merge so that synth is the only food
>can't tell what the fuck it is
>get either Cloud Atlas soap or soylent green.
>>
>>7582978
If it's cheaper, more nutritious, and in pretty much every other way better than meat, yes, I would eat it.
>>
>>7582978
Shit yeah!
>>
Yeah, if it's cheap and tastes good and doesn't give me cancer much more often than real meat, sure. But man, when invitro meat becomes a thing I can only imagine how annoying the faggots that currently lose their minds over GMOs will be about it.
>>
>>7582978
If safe yes but no if it creates cystic tumors. alot of food produce is artificial as fuck so dont be a hypocrite or a fucknut herbivore
>>
INVITRO MEAT IS PEOPLE

IT'S

P E O P L E
E
O
P
L
E
>>
>>7583266
Are you actually high?
>>
>>7582978
I probably will
the trouble with it is it lacks both fat and connective tissue, which incidentally are the two things which are tasty in meat,
the muscle protein itself tastes pretty much like nothing if wet, cardboard if dried out.
expect ersatz-hamburgers made with "real vat-grown kobe" and dog gristle
>>
>>7583028
>1% of the population eats free range or is vegetarian or is vegan
>reads as: my family raised me with no empathy for animals and I think anyone who doesn't want to treat them humanely/with respect is a stoppid vegam
>>
>>7583028
That's not even remotely true. People don't like to see animals being abused, although they still may eat animals, they would wish those animals are not abused like they typically are in the cattle industry

Organic, grass fed, all that nonsense
>>
>>7582978
Factory farming is beyond horrible. Would eat this. No dung or flies in invitro factory, no blood drains, no sadness. Going back to /r9k/
>>
zero-point perpetual meat is REAL! Big Beef is suppressing it and killing the scientists who keep rediscovering the secret of eternal meat! I might die after this post, god help me, spread the word
>>
Animals are already domesticated at this point. Just stopping all slaughtering operations and putting them back out in the open would almost guarantee extinction. We fucked with them way too hard. This new "meat" will be great for developing countries I'm sure but I think farming and traditional livestock won't be going anywhere.

When I get a chance to taste it though, we'll see.
>>
>>7583327
I feel like we should just reform factory farming to be more ethical and cleaner too. Like Japan's
>>
File: 123.png (106 KB, 922x882) Image search: [Google]
123.png
106 KB, 922x882
I wouldn't mind trying it, but given Human history with synthetics I wouldn't be surprised if it gives people cancer. So I probably would wait a few years instead.
>>
>>7583140
No, as I've heard it tastes like veal and veal tastes somewhat flat to me.

>>7583155
Prion diseases result from eating CNS components (brain, spinal cord, that sorta thing.), and ONLY from that. Why?

Because prions are proteins integral to the CNS- when introduced thru the bloodstream they cause CNS degeneration.

>>7583149
I honestly think that if people die of non-disease causes, they should be able to opt into their body being used for food just for practical purposes.
>>
>>7583479
>he wants to eat grandad
Why? I mean... isn't there a component of empathy that forbids you on a very deep level from doing that?
>>
>>7583492
In a word, no. But let's look at this practically.

If he's dead then the body's just meat. I sure as fuck wouldn't eat someone if they just cut the meat off the guy and he's still alive. But I mean, people need to eat and human-digestible biomass is something we're having a hard time making enough of.

Frankly, even if somebody dies and made no real contribution to society- hey, at least he/she can help make sure at least a family can eat, right?

Also I think there should be an age cutoff; after a certain point diseases are probably in the flesh anyway, rendering it unsafe for consumption. So, I'll pass on granddad. Maybe the Darwin Award that played Russian Roulette with a 1911 instead.
>>
>>7583539
I mean, that's valid, but I just don't think enough people will be able to do that for empathetic reasons. Probably others to do with the base repulsion against cannibalism too.
>>
>>7583551
I honestly think a lot of people will be able to get over it. I mean people can get over hating a group of people they're at war with super easily, so I imagine a new food source would be just as easy.

God I sound like an edgelord saying that.
>>
>>7583007
I don't think you know what serum is.
>>
>>7583028
People always get butthurt when seeing someone torturing a puppy on the internet for fun (except edgy faggots like you). They just don't know about farming conditions for cheap meat. Torturing animals for your enjoyment (knowingly paying for very bad conditions in order to get cheap delicious meat) vs torturing animals for your enjoyment (kicking a puppy because it's fun).
>>
>>7583045
Why don't you pay those guys to dig a big whole and fill it up again?
Or maybe just go out breaking windows, that would create lots of jobs for those unemployed butchers.
>>
>>7582978
If it tastes good? Fuck ya
>>
>>7583199
>I dont have ethical problems with factory farming keeping everyone from rich to poor with ok quality food at cheap prices.
Those disgusting farm conditions isn't needed for that. People could just eat a lot less meat and a lot more plant protein, that would actually lead to even more and even cheaper food since meat production is so ineficcient compared to plants.
>>
>>7583045
>the technology to make invitro meat affordable also gives us free infinite energy and removes the scarcity of most resources
>the world is now a post-scarcity economy and no one has such primitive things as "jobs" or "money" anymore
>Butchery of animals becomes something people do to hone a craft or for enjoyment rather than for a living
>>
>>7582978
If there were no difference in taste and cost and availability were widespread, I would mainly eat the artificial stuff.
>>7583142
But as this guy said, there are some specialty butchery products that are more than just the bare meat. So, I don't think traditional butchery will completely die out for a long time, as some dishes will keep being enjoyed as special treats or for important occasions.
>>
>>7582978
as long as it taste, feels, cooks the same and doesnt give me super cancer then sre
>>
>>7582978
If it tastes good, then yeah sure. Why not?

I just kinda hope that the unadventurous fucks don't ruin it for us. Like if the best we can do is making identical copies to regular meat, it's boring. I want it to be like, the texture of chicken with the flavor of beef, or venison flavored fish, or a brick of solid bacon that they science-packed full of omega 3's and vitamins.
>>
as long as it doesn't taste like coconut or olives, i'm game for it
>>
>>7583185
What menial jobs?
>>
Whatever is cheaper and tastes better, I don't care for the most part.

However, I tend to enjoy my smoked, dried and or cured meats so I'm not sure this will suffice.
>>
>>7582978
Sure eventually fresh meat will become food for only the extremely rich in the future. I am a middle class citizen and chances are my future blood line will also be middle class. I would support the development of invitro meat so my blood line in the future can actually eat affordable meat.
>>
>>7583185
Most butchers have been doing their trade for tens of years.
Simply brushing them off is an insult to their skills, but I imaging you don't care.
>>
>>7583707
So we have to continue torture-like factory farming because butchers are a proud folk?
>>
>>7583185
>menial
>butcher
>>
>>7583479

>I honestly think that if people die of non-disease causes, they should be able to opt into their body being used for food just for practical purposes.

that is unbelievably retarded
>>
I don't eat meme foods, sorry.
>>
>>7583383
People will still keep animals on farms for the stock of base material, and because people will still pay for luxury goods. They just won't have to cram so many on every farm and they'll have more room/less disease/be happier.
>>
>>7583383

ceasing industrial scale of farming doesn't mean continuing to breed generation after generation of animals on a massive scale and setting them free in the wild you dumbass
>>
>>7582978
>implying the jews will let that happen
>>
>>7583690
This, unless our resident Vegans have noticed, we are either importing immigrants to do the menial tasks or switching over to robots.
Also lots of jobs would be lost in the field of meat farming and transportation and feed farmers would also suffer a major hit in their income.
Also i doubt that it would mark the end of animal products such as milk, butter milk, cream, ice cream, butter and let us not forget leathers and wools.

Oh and i bet that certain religious groups would still keep on eating meat because they would definitely name in vitro meat as haram or non.kosher or just downright immoral because it was created by man and not by one of the million different deities out there.
>>
>>7582978
I'd probably only eat it if I was unaware of what I was eating.
>>
I like when people talk about shit like that as if it's going to happen in our lifetimes
>>
If it's cheap as fuck then hell yeah.
>>
I'll eat anything as long as it's delicious and doesn't make me sick
>>
>>7583185
>implying butchery isn't a skilled trade
>>
>>7583741
Besides human meat is poison for humans
>>
>>7582978
>Seems more humane and theoretically more efficient than the factory farming industry.
Let's see some invitro steaks and we'll talk. I wouldn't care less if I was eating a burger made of the stuff, but I doubt it will taste the same.

I'd rather see more oyster farming/cheaper oysters.
>>
>>7582978

>abortion is moral
>>
>>7584144
Let's not forget all the animal by-products that would have to be replaced as a result, also milk and egg prices would increase slightly because dairy cattle couldn't be sold at the end of their life as well as the hens who lay eggs. Leathers would either increase in price or lots of meat would go to waste.

The whole idea of trying to replace ONE part of the animal with a synthetic and thinking that there still wouldn't be a demand for all the other parts is very naive.
>>
>>7584535
>dairy cattle sold at the end of their life
Makes up an infinitesimal fraction of the lifetime cost of ownership on dairy cattle, and the meat will be cheap mince at best - or used for glue at worst. Dairy and meat cattle are different things.
>>
I WILL BUY/EAT ANYTHING THATS AFFORDABLE AND TASTY/NUTRIOUS
>>
>>7584544
>Dairy and meat cattle are different things.
Trust me I'm very aware of this.

I'm taking the assumption that all meat available was replaced with invitro and therefore there is no market for those spent dairy cattle as meat. Farmers would also have to account for all the male calves dropped that would have an equal market as their cows.
>>
>>7582978
Considering it'll be the best option for the future, why the fuck not?
>>
>>7584564
>Considering it'll be the best option for the future
How do you figure this?
>>
we'll all have oven like machines that grow meat in a nutrient bath and then print the right texture straight into it. but it won't cook it for you, quit being a lazy fuck.
>>
File: kanye salami.jpg (581 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
kanye salami.jpg
581 KB, 1280x720
>>7582978
>Seems more humane

Take off the E and you got that right.
>>
>>7584734
So what celebrity would you cook /ck/?
>>
>>7584811
Proxy Paige.
>>
vegans are like atheists. all they do is virtue brag
>>
>>7584832
Do you have the same opinion about the guys who post something like "don't do that" in /b/ threads about kitten-torture?
>>
There is literally nothing wrong with eating human flesh grown in a lab.

All ethical and sanitary concerns are addressed in the process by which it's made.
>>
>>7584903
But wont eating human flesh mess up our bodies in the long run?
>>
>>7583045
lol
>>7583070
Meat per volume (particularly beef) takes significantly higher amounts of energy and resources to produce than vegetables to meet the same caloric number. The numbers are really astronomical in comparison. Our environment is already being strained by overpopulation and resource demands. If synthetic meat is available that's cheap, safe and tastes similar, there's literally no reason not to switch to it other than being an edgy contrarian cunt.
>>7583183
Damn you're dumb.
>>
>>7584914
My understanding is that the biggest issue with eating human flesh is that's it's the greatest source of... well, human-borne illnesses. It's a lot harder to get sick from diseases specific to cows, but contact with humans alone can be deadly.

The way I figure is that being in a completely sterilized environment gets around this.
>>
So they really did fool the world into eating soylent green after all.
>>
>>7584570
Trims the fat, so to speak.

It removes many of the concerns involving the amount of space, resources, and manhours invested in taking care of animals
>>
>>7584925
The real problem with soylent green wasn't what it was made of, it was how it was obtained.
>>
I'd be down for it, but I only jump on the trend a few years down the line because the first batch to hit the market is almost sure to give people cancer
>>
>>7584928
>It removes many of the concerns involving the amount of space, resources, and manhours invested in taking care of animals

We don't know that though. Currently lab-grown meat is crazy expensive--in other words, it requires more resources and man-hours than caring for animals. It's a very big assumption to make that lab-grown meat will ever be cheaper than raising animals.
>>
>>7584983
Well duh, it's still in the developing phase. Every single new invention will be crazy expensive and then drop to acceptable prizes when large scale production gets involved and more money is pumped into cutting production costs
>>
>>7584992

Not all inventions are successful, anon. There's a chance it will fail and/or never be cheaper than normal meat.
>>
>>7584969

punch yourself in the face pls
>>
>>7584914
No, prion based diseases wouldn't be present in cultured tissue.
>>
>>7584933
but the people wanted to die.
>>
>>7584570
You can grow it in a fucking petri dish. Saves a lot of space, so you can grow it on a spaceship or a moon/mars colony.

Until we get some terraforming done or some big space habitats, it's gonna be either vegetarianism for everyone or in-vitro meat.
Humans aren't going to stop fucking or consuming resources. We need to tap off-planet resources before we consume ourselves back into the stone age and get stuck here.
>>
>>7582978
This is how the zombie apocalypse begins
>>
>>7584915
>Our environment is already being strained by overpopulation

We have so much food that we literally - not hyperbole literally, LITERALLY literally - throw vast quantities of it away. Scarcity as a problem in the first world is speculative. Scarcity in the third world is a political problem that can't be solved by turning down a steak.
>>
>>7583441
Most red meat is carcinogenic anyway.
>>
>>7585460

mildly
>>
>>7584436
literally not u just throw a nife at meat all day that's stupid simple lol
>>
>>7582978
I'll eat anything so long as it tastes good.
>>
>>7582978
we already get so many unhealthy chemicals and growth hormones through meat, I wonder just what they'd put in this stuff
>>
>>7583666
>that whole post
Satan plz
>>
>>7582978
If it's good sure
>>
File: 1448820973750.jpg (547 KB, 1600x1066) Image search: [Google]
1448820973750.jpg
547 KB, 1600x1066
>>7582978
What would be the point? My primary reason for eating meat isn't related to taste, texture or nutrients. It is about me exerting power over other beings.
>>
>>7588544

Wouldn't killing animals yourself be the better method of exerting your power rather than just eating them?
>>
>>7588554
I also hunt, but I lack the constitution and resources to kill and prepare my every meal.

Skinning, draining and cutting is time consuming and some things that I eat are difficult to find in the wild around here.
>>
>>7585174
You missed the meat of my post, which was
>Meat per volume (particularly beef) takes significantly higher amounts of energy and resources to produce than vegetables to meet the same caloric number.

It's simply a mathematical equation that makes synthetic meat objectively better and more efficient than "natural" meat.
>>
>>7588602

But currently that "equation" is telling us that synthetic meat is far more resource-intensive than "natural" meat is. That's why it's so damned expensive.

Time will tell wether or not synthetic meat actually will become cheaper or if it will forever be an overpriced pie-in-the-sky.
>>
>>7588544
lmao
>>
>>7588602

that's an argument for vegetables, not synthetic meat, synthetic meat takes astronomically high amounts of energy and resources with current technology.
>>
>>7588795
"with current technology" being the important qualifier.

If this was accepted by society and scaled up it would be more efficient by orders of magnitude.

It's like comparing Fleming's initial penicillin production to modern efficacy.
>>
>>7588802

>If this was accepted by society and scaled up it would be more efficient by orders of magnitude.

yes, but by enough orders of magnitude to present a worthwhile alternative? not clear yet.
>>
>>7582978
As long as it tastes like meat, has the same consistancy and wont fuck me up, I'm all for.

Oh yeah, less then a 25% price increase from normal meat aswell, sorry nature, I'm poor.
>>
>>7583140

of course, i agree with >>7583149 actually, i'd eat myself just out of curiosity

>>7582978

for some reason the thought of eating invitro is more creepy to me than eating a dead fucking body. that's odd, but i can't change it.

tho if it catches on, if it tastes exactly the same.. sure.
>>
>>7582978
I just don't see it tasting the same bruh, it'll probably be like diet cola, almost but not quite right but some will prefer it
>>
>>7588868

one day, we will be able to make meat that tastes/feels the same. i guarantee it. it's just that it will be fucking expensive and time consuming.
>>
>>7583142
Let's be fair here, if we can replicate specific muscle and fat tissues, bones shouldn't be a problem.
>>
File: IMG_20150817_215824.jpg (626 KB, 1536x1536) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150817_215824.jpg
626 KB, 1536x1536
>>7583624

this is a clever way to describe an economic theory that is obviously far out of the scope of the poster you're responding to

OP, if invitro meat tastes good, and can be had for a similar price as beef beef, I'd never look at a regular hamburger again

pic related because food board
>>
>>7583707
but once we can just grow great cuts of meat, their jobs are worthless and have no need to be done. i don't see anybody crying about muh fieldhowers after john deere freed the slaves.
>>
File: trump you're fired.jpg (486 KB, 1500x1001) Image search: [Google]
trump you're fired.jpg
486 KB, 1500x1001
>high quality meat is grown in the lab
>they figure out how to grow it with good marbling
>becomes more affordable that people can start growing their own meat in their basement
>"moral" vegans completely, utterly, and permanently BTFO
>>
>>7588580
i don't eat meat, but i do hunt. i really enjoy it. hunting is far more enjoyable without cleaning the kill or anything. and you can't be arrested for poaching over your game limit, either. me and a friend once shot 7 deer, some other hunters dog, and several birds without even moving. i was fucking rock hard. woulda went over to the deer and took their eyes out and stuff but the hunter was looking for whoever shot his dog so we just lied low. but i was so fucking hard.

i highly recommend hunting.
>>
>>7588965
>muh dick
>MUH DIIIIIICK
>>
>>7588808
>yes, but by enough orders of magnitude to present a worthwhile alternative? not clear yet.
Without data I still believe it would be a more efficient model. One of the big issues with agriculture is trying to minimize undesirable variability... think about the effort/energy going into pesticides, herbicides, fungicides, fertilizers, irrigation, tilling, harvesting, breeding, antibiotics, deworming, transportation, butchering, etc.

versus growing tissue on a mass scale in a controlled environment.
>>
>>7588989

there's growing tissue and then there's manufacturing meat products using this grown tissue. the latter field pretty much doesn't even exist yet, and both need to mature heavily before they can be efficiently combined. i agree that in the long term it seems like this would be viable, but i also think it's a very long way off.
>>
>>7584505
>this meme again
Goddamnit no. Human MEAT is safe. Human CNS components are extremely toxic for humans.

All the nasty prion diseases that cannibals eat are because they eat parts of the CNS like the brain/spinal cord, which results in prions (which are a CNS-specific protein) being absorbed into the bloodstream and causing neural degeneration.
>>
>>7585054
If we're in a space habitat wouldn't it be best to just feed insects sterilized fecal matter, then eat THEM?
>>
Let's say you show up to someone's house for a barbecue, they've already purchased and cooked X amount of meat, the animal is dead and gone anyway and you're not producing any more demand by eating it really. Is that unethical?
>>
>>7588956
wouldn't they be pro synthetic meat then? although I'd imagine that most of them would refuse to eat it given that many of them are anti-"GMO"
>>
Why should I care about stupid anianimal lifes the thing i'm typing this on was either made with help of mines run at inhuman conditions or a factory with record suicide rates. Clearly i don't give two flying shits about my fellow human beings so why should i go the extra step to care about something completly diffirent? Call me edgy but you're the same if you are even able to read this
Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.