[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys think of Keemi's korean fried chicken
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
What do you guys think of Keemi's korean fried chicken video?

I'm gonna make it tonight I'll let you know how it goes.

https://youtu.be/FvmtkqTsaYg
>>
>>7582367
Jesus Christ

Why not just rub the fucking chicken in a jar of sugar and have done with it
>>
>>7582367
Fucking Japs Ruining Everything
Thanks Obama
>>
I couldn't watch the video. I wanted to watch her eat 5 pounds or chicken or more. She did not do this! This is a sad day for humanity!
>>
>>7582367
fuck that gook
>>
>>7582367
why does she always make 3 times the amount of food she will actually eat
>>
File: 1434317125538.jpg (17 KB, 263x263) Image search: [Google]
1434317125538.jpg
17 KB, 263x263
Yuka is more entertaining than this slut
>>
File: 1450801026276.jpg (20 KB, 460x287) Image search: [Google]
1450801026276.jpg
20 KB, 460x287
>>7582367
Autism
>>
>>7582629
link?
>>
>>7582367
I want to cum on Keemi's flat face!
>>
>>7582367

fuck off
>>
Why do Koreans like her want to be white so bad?
>>
>>7582544
She probably gives it to her friends fool
>>
>>7583881
I doubt she has friends
>>
>>7582367
what was the first thing she added? She never even bothered to say what the hell it was.
>>
>>7582367
>22 seconds into video
>"today we're going to make korean fried chicken"
>see smuckers strawberry jam jar
>worried.jpg

what am i looking at here? I'm too scared to go on.....
>>
>>7583869

Because she wants a superior white boyfriend. I wouldn't mind sticking my weinerschnitzel in her wet kimchi.
>>
>>7584091
>weinerschnitzel
If your anything looks like a schnitzel you should go see a doctor. Or google the word schnitzel. Fuck me, this in /ck/ fcol!
>>
why do average lookin girls get so much praise on the internet?
>>
>>7583869
>>7584091
it's about wanting to look like you aren't a physical laborer who is always out in the sun as opposed to wanting to look Caucasian (other than double eyelid surgery which is severely overstated)

I can guarantee you that the geishas of feudal japan did not put on makeup to look european.
>>
>>7584113
Because people live in cities, where only uggos and models live.
>>
>corn syrup
>sugar
>strawberry jam

jesus christ
>>
>>7584400

ketchup too

4 kinds of sugar and then cut it with soy sauce sounds horrible
>>
>>7584410
Made it last night. Basically didn't bother with the sugar and only a little of the jam. Tasted really good which is all that matters.
>>
>>7584410
> OMG so much sugar in this sauce (which will be a thin coating on a piece of fried chicken)
> Goes to fast food joint and gets a large coke with 88 grams of sugar in it
>>
>>7584625
Awful lot of implication there, friend
>>
>>7584625

>i eat fast food
>i drink soda

i made some really good wings last week with lemongrass curry and hotsauce. no sugar needed. no ragrets
>>
>>7584657
Happy for you anon, they sound good to me
I'd eat both
>>
Are all East Asians universally autistic, or subscribe to autistic trends?
>>
>>7582410
Sounds delicious.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.