[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rate my dinner
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: 0417161820.jpg (1 MB, 1920x2560) Image search: [Google]
0417161820.jpg
1 MB, 1920x2560
Rate my dinner
>>
>>7582049
whats the sauce?
>>
-10/10
>>
>>7582058
Green salsa from Taco Bell.
>>
>>7582049
no salt/10

give them bad boys a good dusting of salt and you donnt need no sauce
>>
>no whipped cream

0/10
>>
File: great job.gif (29 KB, 192x200) Image search: [Google]
great job.gif
29 KB, 192x200
>>7582049
nice presentation, 8/10
>>
>only 8
How the fuck are you not starving?
>>
>>7582597
Learn to count, fuccboi
>>
>>7582058

That's what your cum looks like when you eat nothing but pizza related products for a decade
>>
>>7582597
I am starving.
>>
>>7582049
6/10 looks partially delicious girrrrrrl

>get on my dick
>>
>>7582065

Does it have hot taste?
>>
>>7583374
It's taco bell sauce so not really. I think the salsa is the best tasting of all their sauces though.
>>
>>7582049

7/10 better than most shit on /ck/

i like to get mine crunchier though... i hoped you baked it instead of microwave. if its microwave 4/10 learn2cook
>>
>>7584487
>i like to get mine crunchier though.

Why not deep fry then?
>>
>>7584488

i would think all the fillings would just leak out if you fried it and they are already greasy as fuck

just bake it until they are starting to brown and enjoy your crunchy little pizza nuggets
>>
>>7584493
>i would think all the fillings would just leak out if you fried

They don't.

>> and they are already greasy as fuck
Frying doesn't make that any worse; they're already saturated because they are pre-fried at the factory.

>>just bake it
Why? Frying is faster and makes them much more crispy.
>>
>>7584497

it might be faster but it definitely wouldn't be more crispy

just throw those bitches on a pan and walk away is a lot easier than deep frying. either sounds better than microwave though.
>>
>>7582597
This. I usually eat the entire 40 pack in one go 2bh.
>>
>>7584503
>definitely wouldn't be more crispy

Why are you making claims about things you've never done?
>>
>>7584539

because i know what the fucking oven can do. you can get any level of crispiness you desire from soggy as fuck to literal charcoal there is no "secret only deep fry" level of crispiness unobtainable in the oven.
>>
>>7584547

ignorance confirmed.
>>
>>7584550

>cooking something in the oven that was designed to be cooked in the oven is ignorant
>>
>>7584554

Nobody said that, anon.

The point is you seem to think that the fryer and oven produce the same type of "crispy", despite the fact you've never actually tried to fry them.
>>
>>7584557

>you should fry your fried junk food
>>
>>7584565

Correct. It's faster and produces superior texture to other methods, so why not do it?
>>
>>7584571

it makes a fucking mess you have to clean

it wastes a bunch of cooking oil you don't need to use

it adds a bunch of empty calories to an already shit tier meal

its only faster if you cook a small portion. baking the entire bag would be faster than batches in fryer.
>>
>>7584588
>it makes a fucking mess you have to clean
How so? It only splatters if you do it wrong.

>it wastes a bunch of cooking oil you don't need to use
Wastes? Frying oil can be re-used many times.

>it adds a bunch of empty calories to an already shit tier meal
Only if you fry at the wrong temperature. And let's face it, if you're willing to eat this shit you probably don't care about "empty calories" in the first place.

>its only faster if you cook a small portion. baking the entire bag would be faster than batches in fryer.
Weren't you just talking about health? You want to eat the whole bag at once?

But even so, it only takes about 2-3 minutes to fry a batch of those. You could fry many batches in the time it takes the oven to heat up from cold.
>>
>>7584603

1- you have to clean the frying pan nigger

2- yeah burnt hotpocket oil gets reused for weeks at my house

3- even at the right temperature its going to add calories faggot

4- im not a single NEET so i actually eat meals with other people
>>
>>7584609
>1- you have to clean the frying pan nigger
Why would you deep-fry in a skillet? You do so in a dedicated deep-fryer, or a deep saucepan. Then you leave the oil in it when you're done because as mentioned before it can be used many times.

>2- yeah burnt hotpocket oil gets reused for weeks at my house
Why would you burn it?

>3- even at the right temperature its going to add calories faggot
Again, if you're eating this crap why would you care?

>4- im not a single NEET so i actually eat meals with other people
You actually serve this shit to guests?
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.