[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bread replacement
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 666x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 666x400
What food could serve as a bread replacement? I always saw bread essential when eating most stuff, but I noticed I'm getting a bit too fat from all the bread I'm consuming. Is there a good replacement for it?
>>
>>7581764
>I'm getting a bit too fat from all the bread I'm consuming.

just eat less bread or switch to a lower GI bread like whole wheat or rye
>>
>gets fat from eating bread
What the fuck kind of alien digestion system do you have? It's not the bread that's making you fat, it's the 2 pounds of butter you put on it.
>>
>>7581764
there really isn't a substitute for bread. you could try eating healthier grain breads like ezekiel bread. substituting processed carbs is a lot easier
>>
>>7582734
Bread has a shittonne of calories and flour breaks down into sugar you utter dingus.
>>
>>7582744
>its the virtually harmless grains, not the pounds of butter and heaps of meat I slab on the bread!!!!!
>>
regular bread will not make you fat. it's all the fatty stuff put on bread that does it. Don't eat white bread, though, because it doesn't have fiber. I eat tons of bread and my weight is stable.
>>
kinda surprised no one taught this board about carbs.
>>
>>7582752
Calories is calories is calories and eating a metric shittonne of carbs is going to make you fat, especially considering how many calories is in a relatively small amount of bread.
>>
>>7582776
Eating fat will make you fat
>>
>>7582744
>muh calories in calories out
Try drinking some oil and doing some type of fitness test, then drink some sugar and do the test again.
Calories from carbs and from oil are not the same thing.
>>
>>7582792
They'll both make you fat if you eat more than you burn and OP is already eating entirely too much bread.

>>7582785
Yes, as will eating carbohydrates and proteins.
The difference is you can choke down carbs like air and not even notice you just ate 1100 calories.
>>
>>7582804
>you can choke down carbs like air and not even notice you just ate 1100 calories

Nigga, have you ever eaten bread?
>>
>>7582804
Wtf dude, I can eat like 400g of pasta which is about 1400 kcal and I'll feel full for a long time so it's k.
>>
>>7582785

Wrong moron, a calorie is a calorie.
>>
>>7582860
And fat will make you fat

This has been verified for ages, calories from carbohydrates, protein, and fat, are all very different
>>
>>7581764
Only eat one carb per meal. If that one carb is one portion of bread than you don't need a substitute.
>>
File: BalCalories2.png (64 KB, 570x525) Image search: [Google]
BalCalories2.png
64 KB, 570x525
Some people man..
>>
>>7582871
Oh, hello 1950, how you doing?

In today's age, we have already discovered calories intake will make you fat the same way regardless of their origin.
>>
>>7582885
ok but carbohydrates are burned for energy before fat so limiting carb intake forces the body to burn fat
>>
>>7582897
DUDE KETO LMAAAAAO
>>
>>7581764

> ctrl-f potato

Yeah, just switch out a breadroll with a microwaved potato. Problem solved. Just don't expect to make sandwiches out of potato halves.
>>
>>7581764
cum
>>
>>7582885
I'd really like to know how one gets fat off bread alone, you'd have to be going extraordinarily out of your way for that to happen

The butter, cheese, and meats you put on the bread will lead to the fat

Calories from carbs, proteins, and fats, are all different
>>
>>7582785
wew lad
>>
>>7582890
Someone being right is someone being right

Being wrong years after that simply shows a regressed society

>we have already discovered

That's simply not true. It is not as simple as that
>>
>>7582916
It's empty calories that don't fill you up and are easy to cut out. Hence why >>7582885 is one of the biggest morons ever born. He just can't think straight. He really doesn't understand anything, he just vomits catch phrases that contributes nothing.
>>
>>7582897
>carbohydrates are burned for energy before fat
broscience
where are the proofs?
>>
>>7582921
Only on /ck/ will you get retards literally disregarding established scientific consensus
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.