[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how should i prepare these bad boys?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: i27433.jpg (173 KB, 930x639) Image search: [Google]
i27433.jpg
173 KB, 930x639
how should i prepare these bad boys?
>>
>buying vacuumed meat

Hope you enjoy the taste of something that was frozen since the WW2.
>>
Put into a grinder and make tacos.
>>
>>7580184
seer it on a really hot pan with a little bit of oil, then add a nob of butter and keep splashing it over with a spoon. Take out of the pan and let it rest in some tin foil. Then make some gravy out of the remaining butter and oil in the pan by adding some flower first mix it in and the add a splash of beer. Now enjoy it like a man! Also add lots of pepper and sea salt
>>
>>7580184

What the fuck kinda filter is that or do you live in aome radioactive test lab where everything has outlines?
>>
>>7580228
>filter
It's called a freezer bag, those "outlines" are the meat juices. And now I am reminded why 4chan is shit: it's mostly teenagers whose entire knowledge of reality comes from instagramme and twitter.
>>
>>7580189
>as never heard of vacum tenderizing
>thinks vacumed means frozen
You pleeb.
>>7580184
Sear, glaze some shitake in jus/soy/mirin/chaoxing for sauce while the meat rests, stir-fry veggies. Water-broccoli, spring onions - what you can get.
>>
which cut is this?
>>
>>7580184
cook in a water bath set to 136F for 90 minutes then cook in a pan with lots of butter.
>>
>>7580184
Well done with my special sauce made of ketchup, mayo, and soy sauce.
>>
>>7580235
yum
>>7580307
yum

beat your meat with a hammer OP
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.