[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'll start: Beans and rice Seriously, if you can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (290 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
290 KB, 960x720
I'll start: Beans and rice
Seriously, if you can't afford to buy anything but this, you have a money issue somewhere and it's imperative you fix this. That shit isn't healthy on the long run.

Another meme I see through is fillet mignon. It's a weak meat with no flavor of its own

Another one is pic related, how is that even peeled
>>
>>7579284
I agree. Literally eating nothing but beans and rice isn't going to end well. They're supposed to be "filler" or a side, not the main attraction.

I honestly can't remember the last time I had a good steak, never mind fillet mignon, so no comment.

Easiest way is to cut it in half and scoop out the edible part with a spoon.
>>
>>7579284

Keurig - why the fuck would i pay 600% more for my coffee? the advantage of keurig vs a single serve drip machine is literally the 10 seconds it takes to put in a filter and a couple spoonfuls of coffee
>>
>Filet Mignon
>No flavor

Sorry to hear you live in Australia.
>>
>>7579295
agree Keurig's are retarded. maybe one day there'll be legit coffee that's about as simple as pushing a button to make, but these initial stabs at it aren't good.

Filet mignon is great though, OP. I see where you might find other cuts more "flavorful" or "beefy," but filet's tenderness is just so nice.
>>
>>7579320
will agree, partially why TBones are so popular. You get your strip and you get your filet, though it's so tough to cook both 'cuts' as it were to their best temperatures simultaneously
>>
>>7579284
>how is it peeled
Cut it in half, scoop it out. Tastes shitty though.
>>

▲▲
>>

▲ ▲
>>
>>7579284
Cut in half, spoon out the yummy parts from your badass flamboyant temporary bowl

Also - any flavor m&m, Oreo, or Target comes out with is meme food. Cinnamon bun, strawberry shortcake, pumpkin spice - all meme flavors now.
>>
((▲
▲(▲
>>
File: 1rritant.jpg (22 KB, 265x300) Image search: [Google]
1rritant.jpg
22 KB, 265x300
>>7579284
>fillet mignon
>fillet
Retard.
>>
>>7581489
>>7581502
>>7581512
newfag
>>
How come rice & beans is not healthy?
I'm curious.
>tfw rice&beans every day
>>
>>7579284
>Isn't healthy in the long run.
Right, it's not healthy over a long period if you are eating exclusively beans and rice. You need to use other ingredients as well. They're great staples though, and are very healthy as the majority of a diet. Every region of the world where they can be grown has some combination of legume and grain(s) as staples in their cuisine.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.