[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw staying in a camp for work and get to eat for free every
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>tfw staying in a camp for work and get to eat for free every night

Pic related, gained 25lbs since I started this gig
>>
Tom Fogerty was full of shit when he sang about living like a refugee.
>>
>>7579127
OP, are you allergic to salad?
>>
>>7579151
Everyone knows salad is for tree hugging faggots. Now fuck off.
>>
>>7579141
That was Tom Petty. Still, that was laugh worthy. Good one.
>>
File: image.jpg (937 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
937 KB, 3264x2448
>>7579151
Here's my salad faggot, chicken salad

Real talk though I think I'm legitimately killing myself
>>
or as we used to call it, arts and farts and crafts
>>
>>7579177
You are, tough guy. I hope you like the smell of hospitals.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>7579190
Also unlimited chocolae milk
>>
>>7579204
my favourite part of uni was unlimited skim milk in meal hall

skim milk is perfect. it's creamy enough to be delicious, but not so rich that you cant drink it like water.
>>
File: 1454008903628.gif (2 MB, 244x181) Image search: [Google]
1454008903628.gif
2 MB, 244x181
Drill camps always have good food
>>
>>7579209
skim milk has no fat, its not 'creamy' at all
>>
>>7579256
You ought to try it before you judge it.

(Don't give me some pathetic response that you have and your opinion is still valid)
>>
>>7579288
it has nothing to do with opinion, skim milk is by definition milk with no fat

and I dont know where you are from but in america skim milk is pretty common so its likely most people have tried it
>>
Was there any salad or fruit available? Isn't everyone constipated in that camp?
>>
>>7579288
Yeah skim milk has the consistency of water, shit tier milk friend
>>
>>7579338
Skim milk is the bomb. If your water tastes like skim milk, I'd refocus my concerns. Perhaps you live in Flint, Michigan?
>>
>>7579209
>>7579288
Honestly, when someone tells me they drink skim milk, I know something is fucking wrong with them
>>
>>7579390
People who give a shit about what strangers consume have bigger problems.

Time for a self reevaluation, yes?
>>
>>7579400
kek can't handle the bantz
>>
>>7579408
If you can't handle it, go back and try harder.
>>
OP status update here, I regret everything and wish I was dead

>>7579327
There's plenty here, salads and Druid and stuff every night

...just Saturday's is steak and wings so I tend to prioritize.
>>
>>7579209

>Skim milk
>creamy

If anything it's too thin and watery. It lacks the richness in taste of full fat milk as well.

I don't know why people even buy it when it costs the same as full fat yet offers an inferior product apart from the deluded ''it's got lower fat content so it's more good for you!'' crowd.
>>
wtf work makes you stay at camp

arbeit macht frei i suppose?
>>
File: _81542980_026240086-1.jpg (29 KB, 624x351) Image search: [Google]
_81542980_026240086-1.jpg
29 KB, 624x351
>>7579400
>People who give a shit about what strangers consume

Yeah, that's a big problem in countries which have a national social healthcare package and where obesity levels are skyrocketing, where multi-billion dollar operating comapanies compete to get people to eat their brand of food over others, where the government sees fit to introduce a 'sugar tax', not to mention people with eating disorders, and malnutrition in thrid world countries or even the poorer housing estates in your own country.

How dare you be considerate of what strangers eat!
It's a complete non-issue which only people with mental problems dwell on right!
>>
OP start lifting and this wouldn't be a problem.

>>7579774
lel
>>
>>7579778
fuck off anders
>>
>>7579127
>>7579177
do they only serve brown food?
>>
>>7579158
Well I guess I am a tree hugging faggot then, you fatass slob
>>
>>7579127
Let me guess, you blew off some parking tickets or got caught drinking under age so they sent you to the county work camp because prag-to-fag ratio in real jail is already too high?

I travel a few weeks a year for work. Even though I have no work responsibilities in the evening, I'm kind of stuff away from home so I get comped. Extra vacation day per day or work, any hotel I want to stay at, all the food I can eat, and any entertainment I want if I take at least one colleague with me (safety thing).

Hopefully you're so far out in the boonies there are no cell phones so there is nothing else to do of evenings than fuck the myriad of young ladies also in attendance? If you not.. u r cukkin for the man
>>
>>7579127
On a scale of 1-10, how constipated are you?
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.