[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i'm kinda sick, what should i eat? no meat pls, unless
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 0
i'm kinda sick, what should i eat?

no meat pls, unless it's in soup or something
>>
Sweet sundae ramen
>>
Don't eat anything. Drink water and sleep.

Source: I'm a D.O.
>>
Stick to water and vodka, and marathon some Terry.
>>
depends on what kind of sick?
>>
>>7579010
Not OP, but my digestive system is fucked to hell right now, waaay to much stomach acid going on. What should I eat for dinner that's light and won't cause MORE of a problem?
>>
>>7579020
Cheese and bread.
>>
>>7579020

>>7579024

not cheese, wtf

bread yes, simple carbohydrates will be easy on you. if you're puking or shitting explosively, bananas are going to be the mildest source of potassium for you at the moment. well those and coconut water. and chicken broth for sodium.
>>
>>7579024
Lies!!! Don't listen to him anon, that will fuck you up worse.
Drink some chicken broth and plenty of water. You want to dilute that acid and flush it out.
>>
>>7579020
Cheese and toast.
>>
>>7578970
>Don't eat anything. Drink water and sleep.
>Source: I'm a D.O.
This is why I always try to avoid any doctor that has the D.O. after their name. WTF kind of time does a quality doctor have to be on /ck anyway? None, that's right. You didn't even ask anon what kind of sickness he had. BART much?

OP, if you're too sick to go out and hit a grocery and get your favorite sick foods, a safe bet is italian or chinese delivery soups, double up, and then add an order of rice for your second meal. And, anything else you think you might reheat later, such as egg foo young. Should be a minimum order once you add that up. If you can go out? I'd go to any latin restaurant with homemade chicken soup with lime and chilies, vietnamese pho, greek avogolemo,...you know.

For future? If you have a pressure cooker, a whole frozen chicken is amazing soup in 45 minutes. I add matzo ball mix to an egg, and it's my recuperative pantry meal.
>>
>>7579010
the kind of sick you get after not sleeping for a few days and eating only taco bell i guess

also how did my image get deleted, guess the mods dont like frogs
>>
>>7579107

They probably preferred Saving Private Ryan.
>>
>>7579053
>Fasting is le bad!
>Get le mystery delivery made by mystery employees who are contemptuous towards their job!

You should write a book, advice king.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.