[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lamb Chops with mint chimichurri & Orzo and Peas coupled
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (834 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
834 KB, 1536x2048
Lamb Chops with mint chimichurri & Orzo and Peas coupled w/ Meomi Pinot Noir.

I'm a culinary student, how can I improve?
>>
>food touching the rim of the plate
>>
>>7576239
>napkin hanging off the edge of the placemat
I'd flip the table and walk out if you served me that.
>>
>>7576247
You mean the bone? I was trying to be a bit anal, but that damn bone didn't wanna "stick" to the glaze. Tips?
>>
>>7576239
>puddle of water beneath the riz
enjoy your soggy riz
>>
>flowers on a dinner table
>>
>>7576259
This was for a family Easter.....
>>
>>7576256
I had to deal with a full rack of lamb. I thought two chops was sufficient.
>>
>>7576252
What do you mean on that?
>>
lamb could use a bit more char
>>
>>7576239
Sauce on plate, not on food. Some people actually enjoy the taste of lamb, not dirty pulverized mint mush. Fucking animals on this work. To think, we lock up pedophiles and murderers and they let you roam free to ruin good lamb.

Meomi isn't bad though, gj.
>>
>>7576946
in this world* I'll go commit sudoku now.
>>
>>7576239
Honestly you're doing amazing for someone clearly in abject poverty.
>>
>>7576952
Thanks, homie, I try.
>>
File: 1318196551001.jpg (44 KB, 600x826) Image search: [Google]
1318196551001.jpg
44 KB, 600x826
>>7576239
>meiomi pinot noir
If you don't like pinot noir, why buy something that says "pinot noir" on the bottle?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.