[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
I just ordered a taco in a Mexican restaurant and realised I have no idea how to eat a taco.

Do I eat it with my hands? What if it falls apart? Can I use knife and fork?
Is there any way this doesn't end with me embarrassing myself?

help
>>
>>7574133

its too complicated to explain quickly or in a single post.

quick excuse yourself to the athroom and make an escape through the window
>>
>>7574133
Use your feet dumbass is this your first time?
>>
>>7574133
OK. you'll probably get a soft shell. it's. circular tortilla with shit on the inside. take one edge and put it over the edge. fold it in half gently. do not press down or anything. support the bottom with a hand and keep the flaps together with your fingers. bite the bottom half and then the top half. eat it longwise. it probably won't fall apart. don't tip it to one side and it won't, anyways. after, it's traditional for you to hang yourself.
>>
Eat the filling with a spoon, dispose of the tortillas
>>
>>7574133
Think of your mouth as a vacuum and suck up the filling directly off the plate. Then dispose of the tortillas before you are infected.
>>
OP here

Holy shit, the taco came with salsa in small bowl on the side? Do I pour salsa in the taco? Or just dip in it?

I'm panicking here.
>>
>>7574172
>Do I pour salsa in the taco? Or just dip in it?

Whichever you prefer.

>>panicking
Why? It's just salsa man.
>>
>>7574172
>Holy shit, the taco came with salsa in small bowl on the side? Do I pour salsa in the taco? Or just dip in it?

Pour salsa in your taco, if they have green salsa, use that one, the red one is usually hot, hamburgers are more difficult to eat imo
>>
>>7574172
When was the last time you went out in public?

You pour it inside otherwise you might drop some of what's in the taco in the salsa bowl
>>
Ask for some Seltzer
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.