[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Awoooooo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
Let's have a Wolf brand chili thread
Beans or no beans?
How do you spice it up?
Do you cheezer or cracker it?
>>
>>7573991
Your a fury aren't you.
>>
>>7573991
I add an 8 oz block of cream cheese and 2 cups cheddar cheese to it. Melt it all together and use it as a dip at parties. No beans.

I don't like canned chili except for that. Sometimes, I might decide to use a little of it on a hotdog. That's about it though. Again no beans.
>>
File: fury.jpg (51 KB, 500x437) Image search: [Google]
fury.jpg
51 KB, 500x437
>>7573998
>>
>>7574002
weber cooks?
>>
>>7574014
Idk. Found it in a Philadelphia cream cheese cook book
>>
>>7574024
What other recipes they have?
>>
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 581x744) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 581x744
>>7574034
Everything. Appetizers, main dishes, breads, pies, cakes. It's just that every dish uses cream cheese. I got it on a whim at half price books for cheap. I've prolly made about 5-6 things out of it so far. Usually just the appetizers and desserts.

The fruit dip is really good. 1 block of cream cheese to one jar of jet puff marshmallow cream. Mix it all together. Done. Really good on a fruit plate.
>>
>>7574096

While that food sounds disgusting, I gotta give it up for Savers cookbooks. Shit is dirt cheap and they have all the classics, usually with handwritten notes on the margins. Love it.
>>
>>7574096
cream cheese pot pie?
>>
>>7574002
>>7574014
>>7574024

Im fairly certain that is the recipe for Ja/ck/'s famous bean dip

https://youtu.be/lfGlDg47How?t=61
>>
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 640x842) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 640x842
>>7574446
I guess so. I looked it up in the book and it's there. Pic related. Doesn't sound very good to me though. I haven't tried it though so I don't know.

I've only made a few recipes from the book, 3 of the dips ( the chili one, fruit dip, and a BLT dip), a blue cheese mushroom appetizer, pumpkin cheesecake and the lemon bars.

>>7574478
I honestly don't know who the recipe came from or who created it. I got it from the cookbook though. The recipe in this book uses 1 1/2 C cheese and some cilantro to top it. That's the only difference I really see. No telling. I add more cheese to mine because I like it better that way.
>>
>wolf brand

/ck/ is a pretty cool dude.

>with beans
>smothered on a hebrew national in a steak roll
>cheese and raw onions

And then I cum and start farting.
>>
>>7573991
Never had this. What makes this canned chili better than others?
>>
literal dog food flyover slop
>>
served hot with fritos, cheddar, and onions. drunk food supreme
>>
>>7574543
Cooler name.
>>
>>7574636
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XqtunMGmPo
>>
>>7574590
Haven't had a frito pie in a long long time. Your post reminded me of them and now I want one.
>>
>eating food from a can before SHTF
>>
Beans for sure.
Lots of pepper flakes, some cumin, and random seasonings each time.
For cheese it's usually pepperjack and cheddar.
>>
cheese jalapenos and tortilla chips.
>>
>>7573991
>chili
>without beans

So, meat sauce?
>>
>>7575008
If you added beans to carbonara it would be carbonara with beans. If you added beans to French onion soup it would be French onion soup with beans. When you add beans to chili it's chili with beans.
>>
>>7575015
>When you add beans to chili it's chili

Glad you agree.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.