[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there minerals in the water that these things give?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6
File: waterwindmill_purchase.jpg (34 KB, 333x500) Image search: [Google]
waterwindmill_purchase.jpg
34 KB, 333x500
Is there minerals in the water that these things give?
>>
Is it fluoride, I've been drinking the water and it tastes like there's minerals but i feel like i keep swallowing after i drink it. if it is minerals then what the fuck is wrong with me?
>>
i drank a little bit of an energy drink and i didn't have to uncontrollably keep swallowing.
>>
>>7572481
probably some mind control drugs
don't worry, they're working. you're fucking mad
>>
you guys im getting really sad about this.
>>
>>7572508
are you serious man?
>>
File: 0018.png (18 KB, 299x259) Image search: [Google]
0018.png
18 KB, 299x259
Hey guys, I have an idiot coworker who threw out the cap to our 5 gallon bottle that we use and refill at work, thus making it so we can never refill it again since we can't seal it for transport.

WHERE DO I REPLACEMENT CAP?
>>
>>7572515
this is a serious matter, why would I joke?
>>
its just tap water

for some reason mexicans like to pay more for tap water
>>
im fucking sad because there is a goodwill in the same fucking parking lot.
>>
>>7572535
oh, well now it all makes sense
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8WBhhEYs1o
>>
it could be that if they are minerals that the consistency in the water could be what's making me keep swallowing
>>
I looked at the website for this type of water and here is what I leanred.

The use reverse osmosis which removes minerals and fluoride.
They treat fluoride (I'm assuming remove)
Use activated carbon
Use UV rays
>>
>>7572519
Just stick a piece of plastic wrap over it and put a rubber band around it.
>>
http://www.homedepot.com/p/ISPRING-3-Button-Digital-TDS-Meter-Thermometer-with-Automatic-Calibration-Temperature-Button-and-Leather-Case-TDS3/206466760?cm_mmc=Shopping%7cTHD%7cG%7c0%7cG-BASE-PLA-D26P-Plumbing%7c&gclid=CPu7ify4j8wCFUiGfgodTcIBhw&gclsrc=aw.ds
>>
>>7572557
All that tells you is total dissolved solids, not if flouride is one of them or how much there is.
>>
>>7572569
why does it taste weird?
>>
>>7572481
This is probably the oddest and most frightening thread I've ever seen on /ck/.

Why? Because OP is probably in need of psychiatric care and there is nothing we can do to help.
>>
I gotta get a fucking tds meter now. FUCK!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>7572588
Minerals in water are good for you man, stop sperging out
>>
>>7572587
I am OP and I don't need psychiatric care. Anyways, now i have to get a fuckin' tds meter because there isn't a fucking explanation for the taste of the fucking water I had to fucking walk half a fucking mile to get. Fucking Fuck. I'll be either devastated or feeling pretty decent.
>>
>>7572585
because you're used to drinking water with minerals and this is pretty close to distilled water
>>
I'm fucking praying that it's healthy.
>>
>>7572598
im getting sad now.
>>
>>7572601
Stop hyperventilating. You will be fine but you should probably talk to a therapist.
>>
File: pinkfloyd the wall.png (3 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
pinkfloyd the wall.png
3 KB, 284x177
>>7572607
It's just difficult enough be alive some times and I just can't get over if they fucked up the water. Fuck man...
>>
Sad about all this.
>>
>>7572607
i have mental barriers but i get over them.
>>
>>7572519
retard
http://www.amazon.com/Dew-Cap-Replacement-6pk/dp/B0086RL17U

>>7572570
this. hell, if you were handy, which clearly you are not, you could easily make one from a pvc pipe cap and some jb weld
>>
There is calcium, sodium, and magnesium added in the form of sulfate and chloride salts.....
This probably actually makes the water healthier to drink as "pure" deionized water will actually leach minerals from your body over time.

There is no fluoride in WaterWindmill water.
>>
>>7572734
why the weird taste? i just bought some purified drinking water with minerals from the walmart and it does not have a taste basically. why does the waterwindmill where i live have a taste?
>>
>>7572856
waterwindmill water*
>>
do not drink these water it is bad contains mineral make you swallow you're tongue
>>
File: 435494577.jpg (16 KB, 560x315) Image search: [Google]
435494577.jpg
16 KB, 560x315
>>7572492
>it tastes like there's minerals
>>
- Could always get the tds meter from the home depot....
>>
>>7572895
or fluoride, idk yet so -homedepot. get that fucking tds meter.
>>
dont use tds is make you very sick give pain head there is minerals on tds pls listen
>>
>>7572907
dude, are you retarded?
>>
Last Night I ordered tds meter. I arrived home, I and my friend used tds on water, half hours later, we pooped. In the morning we got pain head. That is minerals in tds.
>>
OP here, I just got a purified drinking water gallon with minerals and drank some and i had the minerals feeling in my throat again but it wasnt as bad. I'm thinking that maybe the waterwindmill has water that is just fucking packed with minerals hopefully. i've got the phone number for them to test the minerals level because the last like 8 gallons have been giving me too much minerals, but that's just me though, i'll shop at walmart which is more expensive. oh well.
>>
i also found out that borox is a good supplement to get fluoride out of the body. but be careful as ODing on borox will completely fuck you up, it is best that you use borox as the right serving size or it will fucking get ruined.
>>
>>7572532
It's tap water filtered by reverse osmosis. That filtration changes everything, most importantly making it taste not like ass
>>
>>7573128
bro don't consume borax
>>
>>7573134
i will consume the supplemental boron as needed to reduce and remove fluoride from my body and other toxins. another name for it is borox, the boron that i will use also has some good minerals.
>>
fucking AND boron is a fighter against brain fog due to too much yeast. it's called candida and its in the stomache. eat hot foods, take boron, AND use oil of oregano supplement. BOOM! might take a few months but you should be back on your feet again.
>>
IF USED PROPERLY-

Borax is considered an antimicrobial compound, a fungicide, anti-inflammatory, and detoxifying agent. As such, the substance is effective for preventing the accumulation of fluorides and other toxic substances in the body, removing parasites and bacteria, treating molds and other fungi and chelating the system of heavy metals. Borax also stimulates the production of important hormones and stabilizes calcium, copper and magnesium levels in the body to inhibit calcification.
>>
File: dr-strangelove-HD-Wallpapers1.jpg (113 KB, 1920x960) Image search: [Google]
dr-strangelove-HD-Wallpapers1.jpg
113 KB, 1920x960
>>7572492
>fluoride
>>
>>7573123
Have you tried banging on your dick with a hammer to help you pass the tds minerals more easily and prevent pain head?
>>
>>7572492
Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous Communist plot we have ever had to face?
>>
File: 1393942698209.gif (931 KB, 245x185) Image search: [Google]
1393942698209.gif
931 KB, 245x185
>>7572481
>minerals
>>
what the fuck is going on
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.