[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Traveling to Portland soon. What places have the best coffee?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: Portland-Slider.jpg (371 KB, 1400x600) Image search: [Google]
Portland-Slider.jpg
371 KB, 1400x600
Traveling to Portland soon. What places have the best coffee? and where should I eat?
>>
>Less important Brooklyn
>>
>brooklyn
>important
>2016

qeq
>>
Lot of hype around Stumptown. Only been to Portland once and went to Stumptown when there. It was good, but I don't know dick about coffee. I'm from San Diego and think Coffee & Tea Collective is the best here, just because they're the most pretentious.
>>
>>7572295
>flyover detected
>>
>>7572299
Ill check it out. Gonna be there for a week so I want to see as much as I can.
>>
go to vancouver cross the river to paper tiger roasters. you will not be disappointed
>>
>>7572280
>and where should I eat?

Try Henry's in the old Henry Weinhard's brewery. They have good food and a great selection of beer.
>>
>>7572280
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAlWrT5P2VI
>>
void the memes and line at voodoo and go to a blue star doughnuts
>>
>>7573412
Yes. Yes YES.

So much better.

Also go to Pok Pok if you can get a reservation.
>>
>>7573443
This

I also like podnas BBQ and Frank's Alot hotdogs my son
>>
>>7573443
Also yakuza lounge / beast if you can get a rez, ox is good and baby doll pizza is best pizza
>>
File: 1333573021090.png (89 KB, 250x224) Image search: [Google]
1333573021090.png
89 KB, 250x224
>portland

JUST: the city
>>
>>7573412
I came in to ask where to get donuts besides voodoo. Thanks. Is there any place else worth checking?
>>
Radio Room is a nice place for breakfast. Good bloody mary and french toast.
>>
THE DREAM OF THE 90S IS ALIVE IN PORTLAND
>>
Hang around downtown Portland.

Go to Kenny and Zukes and get the best Reuben you've ever had in your life. Then head over to stumptown afterwords and get some coffee.

You wont be disappointed.
>>
>>7572299
>>7572316
I'll second the motion for stumptown. good roasters and the ones i've visited have excellent baristas.
>>
Clays BBQ is really good smokehouse. Stumptown is good coffee. Dutch bros is decent on the go.

Look into some of the food cart pods. Some really good street food here.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.