[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup /ck/ would you like a slice?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 20160404_234054.jpg (860 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
20160404_234054.jpg
860 KB, 2048x1536
Sup /ck/ would you like a slice?
>>
>>7571457
Please
>>
>>7571457

of course

I love pizza
>>
>>7571464
Best I can do is give you a recipe?
>>
>>7571457

Sure
>>
>>7571468
Its a cake, numbnuts!
>>
File: 1424462419313.jpg (51 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1424462419313.jpg
51 KB, 480x640
>>7571457
What are the green things?
>>
>>7571484
they look like fucking glazed cherries the absolute madman!
>>
>>7571468
I know yer joshin', but there is actually a variety of pizza that's somewhat similar to pineapple upside down cake. Basil leaves and slices of salad tomatoes are placed in a baking dish or brownie pan, salted, then topped with pizza dough which is pressed down onto the 'maters.
The dough is docked so it won't rise too much.
It's baked, cooled, removed and flipped over.
The tomatoes are then topped with grated or shredded cheese (grated hard cheeses, like parmigiano and pecorino are more common, but softer ones like mozzarella and provolone aren't too rare) and the pizza is baked a second time to get the cheese melted.

It's pretty good.

I don't know if it's regionally specific to South Jersey and Southeast Pennsylvania, but a few old-style dago bakeries sell it. Most offer tomato pie, at least (tomato paste, garlic and oregano on top of focaccia). You add grated cheese to that one yourself, though.
>>
Before I abandon thread, heres how you make this masterpiece:
get a box of pineapple cake mix, two cans of pineapple rings, a jar of cherries, brown sugar and butter, and eggs of course. melt a good amount of butter in your cake pan and sprinkle lots of brown sugar. Use as much as you want but keep in mind brown sugar will eventually give you the shits if you use it excessively. Now, for your cake mix, your mantra is fuck water.. Use the syrup from the pineapple ring cans. Now, decorate the bottom of your cake pan with pineapples and cherries. Make that shit look good and you will get that pussy from whomever your making this for. Now pour your batter on top of the mess and bake that shit for about 35 mins. Flip that shit as soon as you get it out or it'll stick. Enjoy
>>
>>7571492
Yea the united had jars of green cherries in the dollar aisle. Ended up being the coolest looking cake I've ever made.
>>
>>7571512
You can also substitute Bisquick for cake mix.
>>
>>7571512
>pineapple cake mix
Just no.
>>
Corner piece please. My grandmother used to bake those. Thanks for the nostalgia.
>>
This looks american and therefore disgusting
>>
>>7571457
Is that a midwestern salad?
>>
File: Suspicious monkey.jpg (50 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Suspicious monkey.jpg
50 KB, 640x480
>>7574838
>>7574880
Get out faggots
>>
Dat sum Aunt Myrna shit?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.