[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright. It's 13 hours until I'm going to a great restaurant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
Alright. It's 13 hours until I'm going to a great restaurant for a shit ton of food. I've been to this place several times before but have never quite made it through the evening. This time, is going to be different. I'm using training techniques more commonly used by eating contest participants. Over the course of the last week, I've been stretching my stomach using water. I've had a decent meal last night, I've been stretching my stomach with food. I've taken a laxative to clear out my stomach over the course of today, I'm drinking a shit ton of water to help stretch my stomach out. I'm going on a five mile run and the gym today. I'm not going to eat a thing today either until I'm at the table and they start bringing me the food.

Does /co/ prepare before hand if they know they're going to be faced with an inordinate amount of good food?
>>
>>7569568
brazilian steak house?
>>
>>7569587
I fucking hope so.

If OP is talking about going to Golden Corral or Country Buffet, I'm going to feel bad.
>>
>>7569587
kek. I went to one of those and literally had to let somebody drive my car home. I wasn't drunk either, just incapacitated.
>>
File: 1370224267049.jpg (33 KB, 338x310) Image search: [Google]
1370224267049.jpg
33 KB, 338x310
>>7569625
>literally had to let somebody drive my car home. I wasn't drunk either, just incapacitated.
Fuck. This is a level that I've only attained a few times.

Sitting in my car smoking cigarettes until I feel like I can focus on the road and not die.

It's nice to get to that level every now and then. But if you're stuck driving, it fucking sucks.
>>
>>7569568
fogo de chao?
>>
>>7569587
>>7569610
>>7569673
It's this place that's essentially 'fancy all you can eat sushi'. You get ten orders of regular sushi and a single order of fried Japanese food for $50. You can order as much as you want per order. It's not run as an 'all you can eat' place but it's an option they have along side the other stuff.
>>
>>7569701
fuck i went to a nice sushi place a few weeks ago and it was $45 and you got this white slip with all the food you could order. I ate so much sushi and discovered my love for pumpkin tempura. Godspeed and good luck anon.
>>
>>7569735
Thanks. I'm going there with some family and friends. Last time I went there, I got about four orders in before having to give up (plus the fried food option). Hopefully I'll be able to smash that today.
>>
>>7569779
Order a lot of sashimi early so you dont fill up on rice
>>
>>7569853
They won't likely offer sashimi as all-you-can-eat
>>
>>7569853
That's the plan. Salmon, Tuna, Clam and lots more on offer.

>>7569961
That's what you think! Alright, only the Salmon can be ordered in repeat, but it's nice enough.
>>
>>7569964
That's excellent that you can get sashimi as well. I've got a place around that's about $30, and it's a decent offering, good quality, but not high-end for sure. Sounds like you're in for a feast. Are you a fan of uni?
>>
>>7569972
Yep. Love me some sea urchin.
>>
>>7569981
The only thing I'm concerned about is the fried portion. You can get a huge platter of tempura as part of the meal, so if I'm planning this, I'm wondering when to have it.
>>
>>7569989
Get a half order, amigo ;)
>>
unless you're going to a buffet and plan to eat them clean of everything and several times more after a re-stock, you're a lil bitch

honestly though just take trips to the bathroom and make yourself puke if you're about to gorge yourself into happy oblivion
>>
Just enjoy the night and ignore the need to "get through the evening". If your training for a nice night out then your fucking autistic, in a literal sense.
>>
>>7570499
What, you don't see the logic in wanting to eat more of the oh-so-delicious food you've ordered and are going to pay for?

Personally, my system is just to box the rest for tomorrow's lunch.
>>
>>7569673
>fogo de chao
I would literally suck someone's dick to get another meal there. I swear it's the utopia where meat-eaters and vegetarians finally got along.
>dat salad bar
>all those meats
>cheese bread
>FRIED FUCKING POLENTA
dowant.exe
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.