[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
5 Minutes of Subway Fame
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: subway.jpg (42 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
subway.jpg
42 KB, 720x960
Saw a post about the weirdest shit subway sandwich artist have run into. Saw a post about a guy with diabetes putting cookies on his sandwich to avoid his wife's wrath. Thought it was a dope idea. Thus the footlong with salami, bacon, spinach, jalapenos, extra extra mayo, and white chocolate chip cookies was born. The workers started questioning who the sandwich was for and I chickened out of saying it was me and said I had a pregnant girlfriend. The workers and customers in line proceeded to bombard me with questions about if I was going to marry her, would I try the sandwich, when the baby was due, and why my pregnant girlfriend has shit taste in sandwiches even for a pregnant woman. The manager even took a picture with it. They thanked me and my nonexistent pregnant girlfriend for making their day and I returned home to eat, wondering how the hell a man who decided to put cookies on his sandwich for the hell of it is supposed to make adult decisions in life.
>>
Should have manned up and said it was for you.

Who gives a shit if they are grossed out? Say you wanted to see if it was any good.
>>
>>7569505
jesus christ how much mayo do you think you fucking need you shit head? theres more in there than meat!
>>
>>7569505
Subway is disgusting as a regular sandwich. This is just torture.
>>
To be honest that's probably easy on the mayo for me.
>>
>>7569505
I've had to make a Meatball Marinara add Tuna for someone
>>
>>7570474
I had to make one of these for someone too. And they wanted spinach, onions (understandable) and bbq on it before it was toasted.
>>
File: 1393277144626.png (506 KB, 786x524) Image search: [Google]
1393277144626.png
506 KB, 786x524
>>7569505
>want more mayo white boy?
>>
>>7569505
I love mayonnaise and I'm disgusted by this.
>>
>>7569505
You couldn't order the cookie with your sub and then stuff it into your sandwich in shame after you left like, I don't know, a normal fucking person?
>>
I understand liking indulgent and shitty foods. But you fat fucks who take your fat fuckery to a meme level, you fat fucks need to die. And you will.
>>
>>7569505
jesus christ op
>>
Did your mom wait in the car when this was all happening?
>>
>>7570588
Normal people wouldn't think it was a good idea to put a cookie in their sub at any point.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.