[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I got a bag of lemons on a whim at the store now. what can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: ray clap.gif (175 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
ray clap.gif
175 KB, 160x160
So I got a bag of lemons on a whim at the store
now.
what can i cook?
I don't want to cook WITH lemons
I want to make something out of them
>>
>>7569318
Lemonade. Add vodka. Use homemade simple syrup

The extras rub in your eyes.

Pics of lemons please.
>>
File: IMG_5477.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5477.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>7569339
i don't drink tho
lemonade could work

and you dirty bird, here
>>
Lemon bars, lemon meringue pie, candied lemon peels, lemon marmalade, avgolemeno soup.
>>
>>7569351
>not with them
bar, meringue, marmalade
senpai. work with me
lemon peels? not the actual lemon?

and what the fuck is that last shitshow of a word
>>
Lemon Curd. Versatile, simple, and if you learn how to make it, you'll understand how to make so many other custard-based desserts. A solid addition to your repertoire: if you only know how to make a single dessert item, it should probably be lemon curd
>>
>>7569367
ill czech that out
>>
just tried to grill
will update when cooled
>>
you can make a pretty potent jalapeno sauce with just a few skinned lemons and a few fat ass jalapenos.

Hope you got some carne to pour it on.
>>
>>7569318
Start making gin and tonics, they'll be gone before you know it (literally)
>>
>>7569434
i can get some
>>
Lemon curd and candied lemon peel you fucking trog now get to work
>>
>>7569467
trog? damn
and ill try it senpai
>>
I don't know who this "Ray" is, but he looks like a less attractive person of a friend of mine from high school.
>>
>>7569318
Eat them whole.
>>
>>7569318
Deep fry them
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.