[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My new memepan arrived. What dish should I take its virginity with?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: dealwithit.jpg (832 KB, 2200x1628) Image search: [Google]
dealwithit.jpg
832 KB, 2200x1628
My new memepan arrived. What dish should I take its virginity with?
>>
kraft macaroni and cheese garnished with cheezit crumbs
>>
>>7568691
french onion soup. or just caramelize onions in that bitch and deglaze it with white wine and make a beurre blanc with that
>>
I don't like pans with the rivets or whatever from the handle on the inside like that.
>>
Oranges boiled in cider vinegar.
>>
>>7568691
Behind those shades, it's asking for a braised chicken (or any poultry you fancy)
>>
>>7568691

pork chops and a nice milk gravy from the fond
>>
>>7568691
that's not cast iron
>>
>>7568719
how the hell do you bolt on the handle, then? I have Calphalon pans with rivets so it's not just a cheap pan thing. Think you might be a faggot.
>>
>>7568719
I think rivets = HEAVY DUTY MAAAAAN! HEAVY DUTY!
>>
>>7568975
Yeah I prefer cast iron handles since they don't get as hot, but I got a really good deal on the brass
>>
File: PatrickB.jpg (21 KB, 600x350) Image search: [Google]
PatrickB.jpg
21 KB, 600x350
>>7568691
>Copper saute pan, an 18/10 stainless steel interior, with rivets. Look at that subtle colouring. The tasteful thickness.
>Face creases in horror.
>Oh my god, he even has Tom Ford glasses.
>>
>>7568691
>meme pan

uh.. but.. that's not cast iron...
>>
>>7568988
A threaded bolt that screws into the outer layer and pushes against the top (cooking) layer, but not through it.
>>
Falk?
>>
>>7568691
>not a 100% silver pan
get one of those next.

Also Shin Black with fillet mignon, mushrooms, onions, lemon grass, the white part of the green onions, and fresh ginger.
>>
dis >>7568849
it's a pesticide
>>
>>7569938
Mauviel, not sure the exact model but the dimensions and weight suggest something like 2.5mm cuprinox

Nothing from the current catalog has the exact combination of handle and lip

BTW you can tell Falk because it's brushed finish, this is mirror finish (not for long though)
>>
>>7568691
Nice fuckin Fords.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.