[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This shit is so fucking disgusting. It has the texture of mucus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 200x200
This shit is so fucking disgusting. It has the texture of mucus and a flavor that I can't help but compare to vomit. I love Greek yogurt and accidentally bought this because i saw it was on sale. What a fucking mistake.

Can anyone recommend me a use for this shit so I don't have to throw it away?
>>
>>7568657
Poo in loo chicken.
>>
strain it through some paper towels in the fridge for an hour, wala greek meme yogurt
>>
>>7568657
tzatziki, seriously
>>
Give it to me.
>nonfat
Never mind. I prefer wholefat.

What you /can/ do, however, is whip it with some jam or preserves. That's basically what that fruit-on-the-bottom yogurt is.
>>
>>7568657
Add honey
>>
>>7568659
racist faggot
>>
>>7568717
this or cook with it some how.

I use that shit for smoothies sometimes. sometimes just mix with milk and drink.
>>
>>7569864
Probably shouldn't talk about racism while you're calling other people faggots.
>>
>>7569950
>imply race is the same as deviance
I can smell the cum in your rectum from here.
>>
>>7568657
Which brand of greek yogurt do you favor?
>>
>>7569963
Stop.
>>
>>7568657
>Nonfat.
You dun goofed.

Strain it to turn it into Greek yogurt. Use the strained whey in a protein shake.

Greek yogurt is not regular yogurt except to 'muricans who think chicken nuggets grow on chickens. Most of them are thickened with carageenan, corn starch, or pectin.

Make some homemade yogurt and strain some for quality Greek yogurt and have the rest as regular yogurt. Use whole milk to make it, not nonfat crap.
>>
wtf? you like sour-ass greek yogurt but don't like regular yogurt?

you're weird.
>>
>>7569975
I'm not stopping because you told me to, I'm stopping because I've already said everything I had to say.
>>
>>7569950
My gay friend calls people faggots, fuck the gay community and their PC culture. You aren't even fucking special anymore; it's why the Transgender community is saying cis gays are just as privileged as cis straight people and want to exclude you.
>>
>>7570028
>Muh black friend calls people niggas.
>The trans community is the model of reason.
ishiggydiggy
>>
>>7570057
You're dumb.
>>
>>7568657
>I love Greek yogurt
>Greek yogurt
Pleb
>>
File: 1451341571275.png (444 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1451341571275.png
444 KB, 800x600
>>7568657
@/>Dannon
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_yogurt-based_dishes_and_beverages
>>
>>7568657
>Nonfat
There's your problem.
3.5% or garbage.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.