[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any of you guys buy this ex cons faggoty bread? Seriously who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 9
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (221 KB, 1270x1287) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
221 KB, 1270x1287
Any of you guys buy this ex cons faggoty bread? Seriously who needs a fuckin guitar to show his baking capabilities. He needs a pic with some soap on a rope, and the name changed to "Dave's Pozzed up Bread". Seriously, 130 calories per slice and they say it's "healthy"

> MUH ORGANIC NON GMO
>>
I've had it a few times when it was on sale its not bad bread honestly
>>
>>7563183
What in the utter fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>7563183
Have you tried it?
>>
I saw it stores, but it had been frozen so I lost interest.
>>
I've never heard of it. I make all my own bread because I don't have a job or a personal life.
>>
He kind of looks like that stave-it-off guy.
>>
>>7563183

It's pretty tasty, and I've been seeing it everywhere lately. Best price is definitely at Costco where it's $8 for 2 loaves. Everywhere else it's at least $6.50 per loaf.
>>
my parents like it because of muh 20 grains.

Personally i think its an alright bread. if you like heavy breads with lots of ingredients (and feel as if your life is lacking fibre)

Then again sourdough & rye are my favorite breads so eh. MEME breads have never really impressed me but their not bad.
>>
File: sammich.png (2 MB, 1517x1019) Image search: [Google]
sammich.png
2 MB, 1517x1019
I eat it every day.

there is much more to nutrition than calories.

stop being pedantic.
>>
Literally the best bread you can buy, eat shit OP.

If you're not getting 5g of fiber from your bread, you're literally eating shit. Enjoy your empty calories mate, i'll take my 130 per slice happily.
>>
The stuff is delicious and has some good nutrition
>>
>>7563238
What the fuck.
So now Australia beats you in income, house prices and food costs?
The best, most natural loaves available here top out between $4-$5, $3 if on sale.
>>
>>7563631
They're in a spendier part of the country. At my costco it's 6 something for 2 loaves
>>
>>7563631
house prices? what the fuck mate? i'm Australian and a tiny shit house with asbestos costs >300k. in America you can get a decent house for like 80-100k
>>
the cinndog is BOAT

also GTFO back to your yuppie hovel which spawned you.

you are the cancer in this town
>>
>>7563641
Haha what, In UK you can get decent baked loaf for £1
>>
>>7563650
Maybe in a flyover state senpai, in real parts of America that gets you a shithole
>>
>>7563697
this flyover meme needs to end
>>
>>7563696
Yeah I can go to a bakery and do the same, but they don't make the same bread as this Dave's stuff, so I pay a little extra for it.
>>
>>7563697
I can guarantee I don't live in a flyover area and I bought a brownstone a few years ago for $159k. I just got my property valuation notice in the mail yesterday and the city values it at $426something now, so I'm gonna be taxed nearly $6k for 2017, though.
>>
>>7563203
Literal ex con
Got arrested again for taking out a squad car

Muh seeds and whole grains, buy em goy

Also Dave Dahl....... (((Dahl)))
>>
File: OY_VEY_THE_GOYIM_KNOW.jpg (95 KB, 425x280) Image search: [Google]
OY_VEY_THE_GOYIM_KNOW.jpg
95 KB, 425x280
>>7563218
I did but I thought it was nothing to write home about. It's meme bread
>>
>>7563763
What's his surname supposed to imply? Are you trying to suggest that Dahl hails from a particular ethnoreligious background or something? Cuz it's not. Dahl is a Scandi name and while I'm sure a few belong to said ethnoreligious group, I can assure you the vast majority do not.
The only Dahl I can think of who's even semi-Jewish is Ingolf Dahl, who has a German-Jew father and Swedish mother. And he took his mum's surname to distance himself from Jewish identity.
>>
>>7563763
I remember reading about how he learned how to bake and all that in prison and helped other inmates get their shit together and was a role-model for other inmates and got sober and stuff (that's a lot of "and"s). Then started that company and hired ex-cons so they could get jobs with a fresh start. Fell off the wagon and stormed into the corporate office, destroyed this life-size cardboard likeness of him, screaming about selling out, ranting and raving like a mad-man and stormed out. Then got busted for this:

http://www.oregonlive.com/washingtoncounty/index.ssf/2013/11/dave_dahl_founder_of_daves_kil.html

Made me lol.

But the bread, itself, is the fucking bomb for making sandwiches, OP.
Don't know what you're on about…
>>
File: Dave's not here.jpg (97 KB, 900x599) Image search: [Google]
Dave's not here.jpg
97 KB, 900x599
>>7563763
forgot pic
>>
File: Rockin-Rye-black-mec7.jpg (583 KB, 734x1500) Image search: [Google]
Rockin-Rye-black-mec7.jpg
583 KB, 734x1500
>>7563239
Try their Rockin Rye. A bit too plain for me, I prefer a stronger rye flavor.
>>
>>7563982
I fuckin hate rye
>>
File: Ezekiel.jpg (215 KB, 510x383) Image search: [Google]
Ezekiel.jpg
215 KB, 510x383
Get on my level. But seriously, daves pozzed up Bread isn't that healthy
>>
>>7563829
Yeah, it's great when my bread is made by a bunch of convicts. Literally pozzed bread.
>>
>>7563241
>Baby shit on bird seeds with lawn trimmings

LMAO vegans are PATHETIC
>>
>>7564006
Yeah they're like the the jews/muslims/ and Mormons of the culinary world all wrapped into one
>>
File: AH HAHAH FAGGOT.jpg (3 KB, 101x125) Image search: [Google]
AH HAHAH FAGGOT.jpg
3 KB, 101x125
>>7563183
Buy things from a ex con. Being raped in the night by a russian satellite.
>>
I work in a Sam's Club bakery, we started selling two of these a couple months ago: the Good Seed and 21-Grain varieties. It's a pain in the ass to stock, because we're supposed to conceal the fact that it's frozen (as if it's any different from the frozen dough we bake "fresh"); need to leave it out for at least an hour to thaw.

They sell pretty good, though. One woman went apeshit, because we were the first store in the area to sell them. She used to have to make a 3-hour trip across state lines, buying a fuckton for herself and a dozen of her friends.

I don't eat it, because I don't eat much bread anyway. Try to limit muh carbs.
>>
I like the Good Seed bread. Great for sandwiches and toast.
>>
>>7563994
Fuck you
>>
>>7563183
If you aren't buying your bread fresh baked the morning if you using it, you're plebcore badcook.
>>
>>7564257

Why not bake your own bread if you're shitting on people for being plebs?
>>
Look my thing is its not the best thing for you, it's the same as orowheat Multigrain, if you believe otherwise you like getting cucked put of more money for meme bread
>>
File: IMG_20151217_004821.jpg (3 MB, 2322x4128) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151217_004821.jpg
3 MB, 2322x4128
>>7564006
but, im not vegan.
>>
>>7563183
No such thing as an ex-con.
>>
I don't really care about the ingredients. Dave's Killer Bread is still shit-tier. All that bagged shit they sell at the supermarket is terrible.

If you've ever had a decent loaf of bread from a decent bakery, you know it's true. Hell, Great Harvest is 10x better than anything you'll find at the super market.
>>
Enjoy supporting rape culture you assholes
>>
File: 6fd.jpg (57 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
6fd.jpg
57 KB, 640x480
>>7565106

I do enjoy it.
>>
>>7563183

>Seriously, 130 calories per slice and they say it's "healthy"

Calories and heathiness are two different things
>>
Seriously, is there any more of a meme bread than this?

>frozen thawed healthy bread
>>
It's a baked shit loaf that screams autism
>>
>>7563183
It's super tasty bread, but expensive. I haven't seen it in a while I thought they stopped making it when he went back to jail.
>>
>>7563235
stave it off, 1-2-3

that's how you can count to 3
>>
>>7564006
Your shitpost game is weak.
>>
>>7563183
My neighbor gave me a loaf of it a long time ago, because it had something in it he was allergic to.

It's not bad, it just has too much shit stuck to the crust for my taste...
>>
>>7563241
Damn that looks good.
>>
>>7564017

there's literally nothing wrong with mormons
>>
>>7563183
Its damn good honestly but Franz makes more affordable bread of the same quality/flavors now so its a no brainer. I hope he gets the help he needs, its a shame.

Spelt as toast is so good I eat it plain as a snack.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.