[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
About to go here for the first time, what should I get?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: starcucks.png (221 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
starcucks.png
221 KB, 1024x1024
About to go here for the first time, what should I get?
>>
a muffin
>>
>>7563131
Tea, their coffee is shit.
>>
shitty fast food coffee
>>
>>7563131
grande water, it'll run you about $4 though.
>>
>>7563131
a sandwich
>>
Everything there is made for children and woman.

>>7563555
I worked at starbucks for a little bit and we never charged for water.
>>
>>7563555
as lame as this post sounds, they are correct; starbucks water has a certain flare I can't put my finger on; especially if you order it with ice.
>>
>>7563555
They will even put a shot of caffeine in it if you want, 1 is free, 2 is fee. (secret menu, they want to get rid of cups as fast as possible and will do anything to do it)
>>
File: come on.jpg (26 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
come on.jpg
26 KB, 600x375
>>7563563
>>
>>7563131
Ask for a London Fog. It's Earl Grey tea, with hot steamed milk, and a couple of shots of vanilla syrup. So good.
>>
File: 1316177738396.jpg (7 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1316177738396.jpg
7 KB, 250x250
>hating on Starbucks

wow. so edgy.

Starbucks coffee is fine. Anyone who disagrees probably hasn't bothered to taste it before they try to tell you about some local hipsters making "real" coffee.
>>
>>7563131
the fuck out as soon as possible and go somewhere that serves proper real tea & coffee.
>>
>>7563870
its frothy Americanised shit. Im not a coffee nonce but sorry its fucking awful. After 3 sips it gets sickly.
>>
>>7563877
As someone who drinks there fairly regularly and is nearly at gold level, no it's not "fucking awful".
>>
>>7563890
>"fucking awful".

Sure it is. You just have low standards and more money than sense.
>>
Coffee with sugar free mocha
Holiday spice latte (seasonal item)
Everything else is trash
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-12-06-43-01.png (65 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-12-06-43-01.png
65 KB, 720x1280
>>7563890
Casual. Just be a kike and do individual transactions for each drink. This is going to be obsolete with the new Starbucks rewards program. (Now its something like 126 dollars spent before you get a free drink). I love it for the free refills, (bring your reuseable cup and get free iced coffee everytime or tea). My current record for best free drink is a trenta filled with expresso. They're now discouraged to fill anything over a grande with it tho.
>>
>>7563897
No, I just want something that is good quality and is convenient. Starbucks ticks both of those boxes.

>>7563910
So does 2 drinks in 1 transaction currently only give me 1 star? I actually didn't realise that, though I don't often use my card to get drinks for others.
>>
>>7563918
Yeah. The current program is just a star for every transaction.
>>
>>7563870
>actually believing this

Yeah nope. No one who enjoys coffee likes Starbucks. You are 100 percent full of shit and are playing the hipster card because you have no argument.
>>
Plain double shot latte
>>
>>7563131
just get a black coffee. the pike place roast is pretty decent despite how much hipster hate it garners.
>>
>>7563131
Get something nice and sugary like their iced caramel "macchiato." If you don't mind the guilt get a java chip frappuccino. I'm a coffee faggot but their liquid diabetes is goat.

Also remember their retarded sizes: tall (small), grande, venti.

>>7563870
It's not even fine, it's literal trash Mr. Starcucks apologist.
>>
>>7563910
>expresso
>x

I thought espresso in trentas is forbidden. Also you need to first buy coffee to get free refills. Also why the hell do you want a whole fucking trenta of their disgusting sewer espresso?
>>
>>7563131
A cute ceramic mug
>>
>>7563131
I usually get a caramel frap there
The coffee, stand alone, isn't great, but their diabetes in a cup is very much worth trying at least once
>>
>>7564188
No. You don't. Gold Members get free refills no matter what. Even if we bring in a competitors mug.
>>
>>7563131
Green tea frappucinno
>>
I always get the caramel macchiato. I love adding an extra shot to it. It costs 5.75 though...
>>
>>7563131
Discount abortion
>>
>>7566224
This. So fucking good with extra carAmel.
>>
>>7566249

I meant an extra shot of espresso. Not caramel.
>>
I enjoy drinking Latte's and occasionally "cappuccinos", while Starbucks is expensive as shit, so are the other places. I've got access to Starbucks, au bon pain, and einstein Bros, and a peets on campus and they're all fucking expensive
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.