[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone know where I can pick these up? Coffee nut sounds good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: MMs-Flavor-Vote.jpg (79 KB, 599x453) Image search: [Google]
MMs-Flavor-Vote.jpg
79 KB, 599x453
Anyone know where I can pick these up? Coffee nut sounds good
>>
I tried them all!
honey nut: couldn't even really tell the difference, maybe it was just a little smoother flavor than normal
chili nut: doesn't actually have any chili flavor, it only has the sensation of heat which comes on at the end after you swallow
coffee nut: tastes pretty much like how you would expect
>>
AIN'T NOTHIN LIKE A GOOD NUT
>>
>>7562794
I dunno how about the fucking grocery store you imbecile
>>
>>7562794
gtfo shill

remember kids, sage shill posts
>>
chili nut sounds interesting.
>>
>>7562911
>Hey guys I like this particular food an-
>KEK SHILL SAGE SAGE SAGE
>>
>>7562951
Really, them asking where they can buy m&m's didn't tip you off? It's only a reasonable question if they live in the third world.

On an unrelated note, I hope you live long enough to break free from your tumult.
>>
>>7562794
From the store.
>>
>>7562989
I think they only have this novelty in North America.
>>
They all suck.
>>
I've only had the coffee nut ones. The coffee taste was hardly there. It sucked, so the other two probably suck, too.
>>
Spicy nut is nothing special. I guess if you like spicy and peanut M&M's you may like it.

Coffee nut tastes like cheap instant coffee was mixed into the chocolate.

Honey nut tastes exactly like it sounds. It taste like the stuff on the outside of honey nut cheerios but on the peanut.

Don't waste the two bucks it cost to buy all three.
>>
A girl at work let me try her chili nut, I honestly thought it was just a peanut butter M&M until she showed me the bag. I could feel a little spice a minute or so after I ate it.
>>
>>7562989
not OP, but I was looking for them at walmart the other day and didn't see them
>>
>>7562859
I've also tried all three. I like honey and coffee. You can't taste the honey, though? That's odd. I found the honey flavour quite prominent and tasty. I can't decide which I prefer, honey or coffee, though the chili one definitely tastes nothing like chili. It just tastes like someone peppersprayed my M&Ms.

>>7562794
Try druggists/pharmacies.

Last week, they were at Walgreens for 59¢/pkg, this week at Rite Aid for that price. I had coupons for 50¢ off any two M&M packages, so wound up paying 34¢ per.

CVS has large bags this week 2/$5 and there were $1 off one large bag coupons in last week's circular, so they'll be $1.50 each. Small bags weigh 50g/1.75oz and the larger ones weigh 9something oz, so both with and without coupons, the larger bags are the better deal.
>>
>>7562794
>No salty nuts
>>
>>7563759
I was only able to try one of each because my fat family devoured the entire bags in 5 seconds
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.