[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your honest feelings on Gordon Ramsay, /ck/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 7
File: diQRVDo-.jpg (32 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
diQRVDo-.jpg
32 KB, 400x400
What are your honest feelings on Gordon Ramsay, /ck/?
>>
Rage and lust.
>>
I like the /comfy/ Ramsay shows like Ultimate Cookery and basically everything on YouTube.
>>
Do me a favor yeh?
Fuck off
>>
ON THE HEAT
>>
OFF THE HEAT
>>
>>7559632
Suck the heat!
>>
GIVE IT TO HER
>>
>>7559331
He seems like a decent man, he has a heart but also rages on idiots who are fucking up their own life.

I only know him from Kitchen Nightmares though.
>>
>>7559643
IN BED
>>
PAN
>>
IN
>>
OLIVE OIL
>>
WITH THE MUSHROOMS
>>
one of the few celebs that can walk the walk and talk the talk?
>>
BEAUTIFUL
>>
STRONG
>>
ROBUST
>>
SUCCULENT
>>
>>7559331

He's a pretentious twat. His American TV shows are shit and over dramatized. His UK shows are ok, but his personality off screen I dislike. He always has this underlying smugness or cockiness and I just can't get past it. I've never eaten his food, but it is probably great. With his background and experience in the culinary word, I have to give him credit for being a success and being able to cook. But I still just can't get past his personality entirely.

I prefer Jacques Pepin much more.
>>
BAM!
>>
>>7559759
If anything, the US shows the real Ramsay: an obnoxious, angry douchebag.
>>
You would think after 11 years, legitimate chefs would learn not to serve food that's fucking pink. But I guess thats not whats on the script.
>>
>>7559331
I like him a lot, but I've only seen Kitchen Nightmares. I think he's too used to the best ingredients, because he thinks you can eat well all the time if you just care to buy expensive shit, as if poor people can.

but he's right all the time, otherwise he wouldn't say it. He knows how to run successful businesses/restaraunts, he knows his food and how to cook it, the guy just doesn't have a reason to be wrong. I read his biography, he's only a chef because he was a wuss and broke something playing soccer.
>>
When he isn't doing American shows he's pretty bro and intriguing. Just brash enough to be entertaining and skilled.

any time he does burger shows though its cringe worthy as fuck
>>
He can't even cook scrambled eggs.
>>
>>7559759
i met him once during an exchange and he was nice to me :'(
>>
>>7559759
>Jacques Pepin

Jacques Pepin is full on godfather mode.
>>
>>7559999

Quads confirm
>>
File: 1459975898449.gif (971 KB, 270x252) Image search: [Google]
1459975898449.gif
971 KB, 270x252
>>7559331
A master of the art of cooking

Basically fucking good at something completely useless akin to your average pro gamer
>>
is there any comfier kitchen than the one in his house?
>>
>>7560471

Yes, the one in Jacques Pepins house. Haven't you ever seen More Fast Food My Way?

Comfiest cooking show ever made. Youtube it
>>
>>7559759
>>7559999
>>7560473
I feel sorry for Americans . . . .they try to meme This Peppin guy into relevance but Brits win every time.

Gordon Ramsay is brutal but he knows his onions
As Does Marco.
Rick Stein is a real comfy British chef
And if you want somebody slightly 'off-the-wall' try Keith Floyd.

Americans just haven't got it yet!
>>
File: islam-in-london-is-dominate.jpg (49 KB, 512x345) Image search: [Google]
islam-in-london-is-dominate.jpg
49 KB, 512x345
>>7560498

>Brits win every time

Nice try, cuck. Brits lose every time. Nice empire you have there, oh wait!

I'm not even American, I just hate British twats. Pepin personality wise, and culinary wise is a far superior chef. Get over it.
>>
>>7560504
YAWN
>Empire meme, Muslim Meme
I guess you just have your prejudice and stupidity?

As we say in Britain ' You can't educate pork'.
>>
>>7560508

Don't you have to go prep the bull for your parents and service Jamal, kebab boy?
>>
>>7560508
As we say in the USA 'Shut your stink hole you limey faggot'.
>>
>>7560511
>>7560512
Sorry you don't have any decent chefs in America . . ..but that's hardly surprising!

You are only 60% white . . . .so enjoy your fried chicken and tacos. . . . .meanwhile the rest of the world enjoys some culinary delights.
>>
>>7560518

For the last time I am not American. The other guy is, I am not. I have no idea why you even replied to me. Stupid faggot.
>>
>>7560520
I don't really care what nationality you are, the fact that you fail to disclose it says volumes.

No doubt some third world dump that has nothing of value to offer the world of tasty grub.

Cheers bye.
>>
File: 1454913473987.jpg (357 KB, 1280x854) Image search: [Google]
1454913473987.jpg
357 KB, 1280x854
>Nico Ladenis is going to die soon
>People only care about Gordon and Pepin
>>
>>7560038
>cooking
>completely useless
pls be bait
>>
>>7559331

fake, overrated, started the "jacked angry kitchen chef" meme that has spilled over into a bunch of shit spinoffs in the food industry and bar management fake reality tv shows that are all shit tier

guess he was smart enough to exploit american/reality tv memes but he is a massive sellout faggot. would probably have done the same in his position though
>>
>>7559331
very funny seeing the documentary on him trying to get his third star with him claiming not to be a celebrity chef.

all this happening before he massively sold out of course
>>
>>7560518

>fried chicken and tacos are bad

yeah we could be eating quality marmite, haggis and fried shit fish instead
>>
OLIVE YEW, CUM ERE
>>
SHUTIT DOWN
>>
>>7559399
This. I'm watching Kitchen nightmares as we speak, it's good background noise while cooking myself.
>>
>>7559331
meme chef who is more known for his angry persona rather than his cooking.
I'm with these lads >>7559759 >>7559999
>>
Hes alright, he taught me errything i know through his videos but hes a terrible actor. British gordon is the better gordon
>>
File: GordonRamsay_S14_748x400.jpg (77 KB, 748x400) Image search: [Google]
GordonRamsay_S14_748x400.jpg
77 KB, 748x400
Nearly purchased his plate set
>>
>>7561038

Ah, the rare worldly amerifat.

How well traveled you must be.
>>
>>7560498
politics aside, there are some great British chefs, most notably Heston Blumenthal who is unquestionably one of the greatest of all time
>>
Gordon Ramsay has some good TV shows, like the ones where he's at home and seems like he's on a ton of speed.

He is unfortunately a massive sellout. His cookbooks are facile and I doubt he even writes them. He owns too many restaurants. He is responsible for some of the cringiest television shows in history.

There's no question he is a beast chef, but we only know that because we have to see through so much bullshit.
>>
>>7560536

I live in a first world nation. But nice try. Keep grasping at straws.
>>
>>7561326
I have the bowl, purchased it for $1 from BBB. There is a dark unpainted spot which is why they put it on sale. It's my only dinnerware and I have been using it every year since 2011. Thinking of upgrading to a staub ceramic bowl
>>
>>7562560
>>7560536
>>7560520
>>7560518
>>7560512
why does /pol/ always have to turn even FOOD AND COOKING threads into "the jewish conspiracy is why I'm not a winner"
>>
>>7562568

Where do you see any mention of Jews or a conspiracy?
>>
>>7561564

this

his actual food is pretty boring and especially in the US he's about as genuine and likeable a presenter as noel edmonds
>>
>>7562568
yeah, fucking jews, good point mate

dey owns da tv meeja and da noos meeja and da bankses, and dat polytricks too, cunts

but goowdarn ramsee, e is good cos on da telly and done swearin and shit

fuck I fuckin love fuckin celebrattys
>>
YOU FUCKING DONUT
>>
>>7561326
That looks elegant. I would love that set.
>>
He's good at what he does, comes across as a cunt on TV.

You don't become a renowned chef without having a forceful personality though.
>>
>>7561326
It looks so generic like shit you find at Target. What the literal fuck?
>>
>>7564192

>elegant

what do americans think this means
>>
>>7564249

el·e·gant
adjective
pleasingly graceful and stylish in appearance or manner

i would assume that >>7564192 meant that it was pleasingly graceful and stylish in appearance

what do you think elegant means sperglord?
>>
>>7564255
>rippleware
>elegant
>graceful
>can be purchased at Target

At least tell me that set doesn't have a ridiculous markup just for being pansy blue.
>>
>>7564255
>>7564261

what is 'graceful' about it? that dictionary definition is terrible anyway, 'stylishness' is definitely not a condition.

americans use it to refer to fucking long island ice teas and shit. there's some fundamental misunderstanding of the concept of elegance in your culture. those are some pretty tacky blue bowls.
>>
>>7564261
>>7564267

>STOP LIKING THINGS I DONT LIKE
>>
>>7564267
I'm >>7564261, I'm agreeing with you. it's stupid to call it anything special or pay a special markup just because they're Ramsay dishes.
Rippleware is very, very common.
>>
>>7564275

it's just not elegant, you're welcome to like it but how is it more elegant than any other bowl.
>>
He seems like a really good cook, i have tried several of his recipes and i was never disapointed.
>>
PACKED WITH FLAVOUR
>>
IT'S RUSTIC, ELEGANT AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, SIMPLE.
>>
>>7559963
man you try those eggs tho?
tasty as fuck
sour cream is a could sub for the creme fresh
>>
>>7559331
Isn't he a confirmed thief?
>>
PAN NICE AND HOT
OLIVE OIL IN
CHICKEN IN
NICE CRUST
PERFECT
SIMPLE
>>
ABSOLUTELY STUNNING
>>
KNOB OF BUTTER
INTO THE PAN

LOOK AT THAT
BEAUTIFUL
>>
Ramsay is the best /ck/ meme.
>>
can someone post the "This kid has lost the plot" pic of Gordon Ramsay talkin about some kid's 14 minute omelette recipe?

>i'm not a robot ;.;
>>
>>7564838
you've obviously never TIPPED WITH A RIP!
>>
File: 1446845808597.jpg (98 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1446845808597.jpg
98 KB, 1600x900
>>7560038
>>
>>7560550
that kitty is so cute!!
Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.