[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a job interview at a shitty mulitmillion dollar international
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: ALcBvCnr.png (114 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
ALcBvCnr.png
114 KB, 512x512
I have a job interview at a shitty mulitmillion dollar international coffee chain.

Anything I should know about being a Starfucks barista?
>>
wear lots of flair.
>>
File: office-space-flair.jpg (32 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
office-space-flair.jpg
32 KB, 400x300
>>7558543
>>
Get sleeve tats
>>
>>7558536
Get a man bun
>>
>>7558923
>>7558940

I have thick rim glasses because of my shitty eyesight. Is that good enough?

I suppose tits and short hair would help...
>>
>>7558536
Learn to suck a dick
>>
>>7558536
>trying to be an unironic shit to an anon cooking board for their approval
>pretending to not want the job
>pretending to not want those fucking nuts benefits and promotion opportunities just because lol my internet friends

You better not fuck up. Starbucks is the best gig you could get as an uneducated blue collar dumbshit.
>>
The customer is always right. Be prepared to bend over backwards for retards who literally steal from your store.

Just say yes. I guess it's now make every moment right though. Also, frappuccino happy hour is next month. Good luck with that.
>>
>>7559900

This. Used to work there before I went to work at a bakery. It's not a bad place and honestly, it could be worse.

Just pay attention to cup coding, practice your handwriting if it's bad.

Date every ingredient you use, don't be afraid to use the recipe sheets if you have to, it's more important than getting drink right than fast.

People are assholes, but they're dumb assholes paying overpriced coffee, so jokes on them.

Also there's gonna be a thing about Starbucks secret menu. Don't worry about that, 95% is literally just different flavors in frappuccinos. Sometimes customers will come up and ask for something like "Cotton Candy Frappuccino", which is literally just a Vanilla Bean Frappuccino with 3-5 pumps of Raspberry syrup. If you don't know what the fuck they're talking about, just ask them for what syrups to add, that's literally it.
>>
My cousin works there and now our whole family's cupboards are filled to the brim with coffee and tea. Hook your friends up when you can, because they probably deserve it more than the shitheads on thr other side of the counter.
>>
>>7558536
You have to fuck up the spelling of people's names. Even simple names.
>>
>>7560850
This, I work here now and it's pretty cozy for a job that requires little experience
>>
Make sure you know how to solve differential equations.
>>
File: 1458535723986.jpg (123 KB, 942x943) Image search: [Google]
1458535723986.jpg
123 KB, 942x943
I don't envy you guys at all, I almost lost my shit at a fellow customer the other day.

>be me
>waiting for me and my boyfriend's drinks, hanging out by the pick up counter and making small talk
>suddenly, soccer mom bursts in
>powerwalks past the line of people and the cashier, approaches the pick-up counter and whips out her iPhone
>"ah ordered two VENTI half-caf double whip no foam knick-knack paddy whackachinos online through your app twenty minutes ago, WHERE ARE THEY?!!"
>barista leans over and squints at screen
>"ma'am, this order was for the store on 123 North Street. This is the 123 South Street starbucks"
> "WELL I DON'T KNOW THE AREA, I'VE BEEN DRIVING AROUND ALL DAY, CAN'T YOU JUST MAKE IT FOR ME HERE! I ALREADY PAID FOR IT!"
>mfw barista actually makes the drinks for her
>mfw soccer mom asks my bf and I where the other store is

I wonder if she ended up going there and picking up the original drink order too.
>>
File: CfiKCrhWIAEq_du.jpg (62 KB, 600x1067) Image search: [Google]
CfiKCrhWIAEq_du.jpg
62 KB, 600x1067
Remember the names of your drinks with utter accuracy
>>
You get to drink all the coffee you want, reek of coffee for the rest of the day, and take home a pound of coffee beans every week.

Unless you drink ungodly amounts of coffee you're going to have bags of coffee beans in excess, and I'd recommend selling them to your friends.
>>
>>7561459
>selling them to your friends.
Wow anon, so charitable. You couldn't just give them to your friends maybe?
>>
>>7558536
Those wavy bits on the sides of the logo are her legs. She's spreading them open, ready for the world to enter her willing loins. Inform the interviewer of this and you will impress with your deep knowledge of Starbucks trivia.
>>
Subtlety redpill your customers
>>
>>7561030
What an uninteresting story with completely unnecessary details.
>>
>>7563154
Nigga if I didn't need every scrap of money I could get, I wouldn't be working at Starbucks
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.