[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
damn son >tfw deep fryer and a fat sack of premade boudin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
damn son

>tfw deep fryer and a fat sack of premade boudin balls

Feels so good. This might be the best food.
>>
>>7555861
Go on
>>
>>7555866
I made 9 of them, they look exactly like pic. I have a stash of over 100 and wish I could give one to all of you.
>>
>>7555875

I wish you could too. I do the same with tamales. Make them 2 or three times a year, freeze them. 45 minutes in a ricecooker/steamer and you're taking a trip to flavor town. And I wish I could share them with all of ck too... Everytime I eat one, they are so good, I start thinking about sharing them with the world, opening my own tamale restaurant, ending poverty, world peace...

Fucking magic.

And boudin balls are just as good when done right.
>>
>>7556258
I'd gladly gobble up your balls.
>>
File: mexican.jpg (53 KB, 720x521) Image search: [Google]
mexican.jpg
53 KB, 720x521
>>7556258
sometimes I want to stop my life and just make boudin balls and gumbo. and go door to door in a mexican neighborhood and selling them from a styrofoam icechest, like the nice mexican ladies who knock on doors selling tamales. then maybe I would find a nice mexican waifu tamale and tortilla maker and we could combine our forces and open a mexican/cajun fusion restaurant. this is my dream.
>>
>>7556303

This is brilliant.
>>
File: 8457741682_7e4c4de427_b.jpg (302 KB, 682x1024) Image search: [Google]
8457741682_7e4c4de427_b.jpg
302 KB, 682x1024
>>7556303
Good taste anon, Mexican chicks are the best
>>
>>7556303
I like you, you have respectable goals.
>>
>>7557421
too bad they are all super religious and want you to be close to their family
>>
>>7557446

yeah religion and a close knit family are truly horrible compared to being an antisocial neckbeard weeb autist
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.