[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you put avocados on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: avocado.jpg (64 KB, 550x475) Image search: [Google]
avocado.jpg
64 KB, 550x475
I fucking love avocados, I put them on about everything. Bagels, eggs, chicken, salad, fish, chips. What do you put them on that taste good.
>>
I eat them plain on their own
>>
Saute some garlic in butter, deglaze with a small amount of white wine, add cream and reduce, add salt and pepper, finish with fresh parmesan, add 1/2 avocado and pulverize it with a fork or whisk. Add some freshly cooked pasta.

You are welcome.
>>
>>7555855
I eat the skin too and sometimes i shove the pitt up my ass as i jack off into the pitt hole.
>>
mash up an avocado with a few spoonfuls of greek yoghurt, tons of lemon juice, salt, pepper and a clove or two of garlic. put some olive oil on top and eat it on a sandwich, on French toast, with chips, whatever. only thing I make with avocados
>>
>>7555901
>>7555931
Liking these suggestions.
>>
>>7556674
Not understanding how food works
Let me guess ew it's different gross
>>
>>7556701
Did you respond to the wrong person?
>>
>>7555855

I also love avocados mainly because of how versatile they are. I will usually do the following combinations.

Salmon/avocado/egg sandwich

Turkey or chicken +avocado sandwich

It also works very well in tuna salad. I will buy a good quality can of tuna in olive oil which will usually run anywhere from $3-$5 but it is totally worth it. I'll add in red onion, maybe a bit of celery, pepper, chopped bell peppers, tomatoes, maybe a bit of fresh dill or parsley and I then avocado. But I will chop up the avocado into small pieces and I don't bother with mayo. All that on a toasted baguette layered with spinach is just incredible.

Sometimes I will just mash up some avocado, add salt, pepper, a bit of chopped fresh garlic, dash of lime or lemon juice and have small spoonfuls on crackers.

I fucking love avocado.
>>
>>7556707
No
>>
Let's get more recipes people
>>
>>7556674
did you mean
>liking these suggestions
or a genuine "i like these suggestions"? I think the other anon got confused and thought it was the former.
>>
Usually eat them on sandwiches, cream cheese/avocado/sliced turkey or chicken
>>
>>7555855
I make super quick and easy guac by mashing a few avocados up with about half a cup of 505 green chile sauce.

That alone is enough but you can also add lime juice or pico de gallo or whatever ingredients you may desire.

I fucking love avocados and steak. I love putting 3-4 of them sliced into big pieces in a fresh salad. I cut them up with fried eggs, pepper the shit out of it, and mop that shit up with slice after slice of toast.

Sometimes I just spread it out over a piece of fucking bread and eat it. Or I just peel a whole bag of them and literally devour them one right after another as I sit in the dark watching TV in my underwear.

Need I go on?
>>
>>7557096
I forgot literally the best one: putting avocados in the blender and using it as pizza sauce instead of tomato.

Oh my fuck, oh my word.
>>
i don't really like them, but in smoothies they're an absolute must.
>>
Get drunk, try to peel it, stab the knife through the avocado and continue through until the knife pierces your hand, go to emergency room with knife+avocado impaled into your hand.
>>
I put them on sandwiches and use them for guacamole

I really like mixing half an avocado into a can of tuna for a tuna sandwich. I mix the tuna, avocado, some mayo and cholula hot sauce together. It's pretty good
>>
>>7556846
I was being genuine.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.