[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is balsamic vinegar the greatest thing on the face of the earth?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Is balsamic vinegar the greatest thing on the face of the earth?
>>
>>7555665
it's pretty fuckin good. I almost never make a steak without it.
>>
>>7555665
>sugar
Yeah, it's OK
>>
i've been very fortunate to try VERY expensive aged through like 40 seperate barrels of balsamic once. it was fucking godly. was a gift to a very wealthy family friend. he kinda liked it. i was stoked.

seperate instance I was able to try very high quality olive oil in france. my great aunt (grandma's sis) rents a tree on a farm and gets the first pressing from that tree when she goes down to spain. i never realized i've been eating garbage oil in canada.
>>
>>7555728

litterally just canola oil
>>
>>7555728
>more flavor is better!!!

take your meme somewhere else
>>
>>7556212
What the fuck is the problem with memes and this board, why is everything a meme I don't understand the sheer anger
>>
>>7556209
>Live in rural Canada
>Both grocery stores in town literally only stock canola oil
>Have to drive 40 minutes to do any real shopping

I just buy a ton of oil when I go to the city. Canola oil is fucking gross. Fuck Canada.
>>
File: Bakunin.png (758 KB, 640x811) Image search: [Google]
Bakunin.png
758 KB, 640x811
>>7556295
A 'meme' is a thought or behavior passed from one individual to another.

/ck/ is a board composed of individuals who should only have completely independently invented ideas.

The representation of a thought or behavior that has been previously expressed cannot be due to independent invention. This is the 21st century after all.

Stop using ingredients other people have used!
>>
>>7556322
Ok, Thanks Monsoon, make sure you say hi to Sun Downer for me
>>
>>7556322
you disguise your immaturity behind the viel pseudo intellectualism I hope you know that you're a disgrace

>This is the 21st century after all. Stop using ingredients other people have used!
Do you not see the idocracy of this statement
>/ck/ is a board composed of individuals who should only have completely independently invented ideas.
Hey guys everything's a meme lol kek cuck pepe tenders guys look at how independent and unique I am who needs flavor when you can use these "new" spices I picked up at a flea market

You're like the love child of a stereotypical euphoric gentleman and a dirty hipster the worst part is you are legion
>>
>>7555665
So what's everyone's favorite balsamic
>>
>>7556509
Vittorie Oro for drizzling if I can get it, otherwise Seggiano is a reliable fallback. I keep a Aspall apple balsamic on hand for reductions and glazes.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.