[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
just got my neetbux deposited into account recently, what should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (77 KB, 1000x869) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
77 KB, 1000x869
just got my neetbux deposited into account recently, what should i pig out on?
thinking maybe a bucket of kfc coz faggots here postin it so much it got me cravin...or maybe some greasy cheeseburgers with cola?
what get?
>>
what should i get guys?
please respond.
>>
You should grow up
>>
>>7552363
come on bro, what get? just fuckin answer the question,
i'm gettin hungrier by teh minuite
>>
Check the dumpster behind kfc
>>
>>7552339
>what should i pig out on?
A Neetcock.
>>
>>7552384
>>7552389
come on bro, dont be mean, just answer the fuckin question.
>>
hello? i'm still waiting
>>
>>7552421
get some fresh food out of the trash
>>
>>7552339
box of spicy chicken from church's
>>
>>7552464
wish we had it here
>>
>>7552421
We talking only fast food ? What kind of restaurants do you have near your place ?
>>
Just checked the american website and couldn't find hot wings, does amerilard KFC really not have them?
>>
>>7552473
5 goys, bk, mcD, wendys, kfc, taco bell(canadian version which is low choice) and diners that do shitty burgers and poutines.
>>
>>7552492
cooking a meal sounds better than any of those options. if i had to choose, bk or poutine
>>
>>7552339
A noose.
>>
>>7552357
A job would be a good start
>>
why is /ck/ full of losers who cant even cook and eat only fast food?
>>
>>7553550
Why cook when I can pay the Colonals wage slaves to do it for me?
>>
>>7552339
Get a bucket of original dark meat (fuck chicken breast and the faggot plebs that order those)
Get a large side of Mac and cheese, a large side of mashed potatoes and gravy, along with a large side of Cole slaw.
Don't forget to grab a couple fistfulls of honey and hot sauce packets to mix and dip your chicken in
Quality eating for about 3 days, desu
>>
>>7553573
You know how to live, my friend
>>
>>7553550
Because dank memes anon...
>>
>>7552339
>neetbux
Are you in the UK or EU or some other society that has cradle to grave social safety nets? because if you're not you're not using the term neet correctly.
>>
>>7553577
So most of /r9gay/ is european? That's good to know.
>>
>>7553589
NEET is generally applies to people that leave highchool in yurop and go into the dole immediately. We don't have any such system in the US. NEET specifically does not apply to pensioners in yurop, and the only things like that we have in the US all require that you pay into them first, with work, except for trust fund kiddies and SSI (which is sort of the bottom run of US safety nets for people that never paid any taxes)
>>
>>7552339
are you aus? I got my $$ yesterday
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.