[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm gonna get drunk, play smite or league and then make
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: ramun.jpg (35 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
ramun.jpg
35 KB, 300x300
I'm gonna get drunk, play smite or league and then make ramen.

I currently have top ramen beef and a bunch of shin ramyun packets (no black, just normal spicy).

I have eggs and slices of cheddar or havarti to add....my question is: preparation and veggies.

My frozen veggies are peas and spinach (chopped). I also have canned veggies (no mushrooms though).

Usually I just heat water in a percolator and pour it over the ramen and powder into my ramen bowl and then I just add an egg and try to move it under the noodles so that it poaches. At this point I pop a slice of medium cheddar, havarti, or gouda on top.

How do I up my ramen game?
>>
Dip your balls in the broth while it's still boiling family.
>>
>i'm going to get drunk and make a foie gras torchon, blackberry compote, and fresh baguette
>then i want to play some video games but all i have on my tablet is bejeweled and yo noid on an nes emulator
>how do i up my vidya game

This is what you sound like. How would your video game boards respond if I started a thread there with the above?
>>
>>7550259
Don't add spinach, that's gross.

Cook it in a pot you degenerate.
>>
>>7550259
>cheddar on ramen noodles
I want to throw up
>>
Add MSG if it isn't already in it.
>>
should i add kewpie mayo or sriracha?

a mix of both? fusion thai-japanese sriracha-mayo?

What about naro seaweed?
>>
Put like 4 or 5 slices of American cheese on the Shin. It's amazing.
>>
>>7550259
Crack the eggs into the ramen and cook them whole in the soup while it boils.
Go easy on the veggies. Try green onions. Maybe a little cabbage.
Don't get that cheese anywhere fucking near a bowl of ramen.
Try adding imitation crab sometime.
>>
>>7550259
>Boil chicken bones and veggies for broth
>Pan fry a pork loin with green onions and ginger, then low roast with sake, soy sauce, and bamboo shoots
>Add stock and noodles
>Throw the fucking seasoning packet in the fucking trash where it fucking belongs

Well, there you go.
>>
i like to add fishcake and some dried seaweed sheets.
>>
File: Salsa_mexicana.jpg (62 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Salsa_mexicana.jpg
62 KB, 640x480
>>7550259
just putting some Pico de Gallo makes all my ramen bowls better

to make it you need tomatoes, onions, cilantro (the fresh kind), jalapenos (any pepper plant really), salt, and lime juice

Mince everything up and dump it in a container/bowl add salt and lime juice last and mix it up

It doesn't even need to be cooked, and you can mix it with any meat or eggs you cook in a pan
>>
The best way to up your ramen game is to get an Indomie and serve it with soft boiled egg. Shit's so cash.

Protip: Use milk as the broth base, thank me later.
>>
>>7550946
>treating the thin garbage noodles in a microwaveable ramen bowl as something deserving prep time
>>
>>7550259

ginger, hotsauce, chiles, scallions or black pepper would make it more interesting

i wouldn't put the cheese in it

bags of the frozen shrimp are pretty cheap and tossing a few in it makes it a lot less sad as well
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.