[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of milanesas?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6
File: file.png (1 MB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1 MB, 1024x682
What do you think of milanesas?
>>
schnitzels are tasty. Are you from spain anon.?
>>
File: same as it ever was.webm (327 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
same as it ever was.webm
327 KB, 480x360
>>7549694
Argentina
>>
I'm eating one. Uruguay lince cósmico.
>>
>>7549783
i ate a big sandwich today
35 pesos
>>
>>7549794
Homemade
>>
File: 1459520484548.png (50 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1459520484548.png
50 KB, 768x1024
My mom used to make them perfectly! Golden color, crisp edges, etc. They even tasted good cold!

But now, they're coming out burnt and occasionally hard to swallow. Here comes the end of an era
>>
>>7549801
cool
they are really good when you use a lot of egg
my mom's boyfriend does them perfectly
>>
>>7549807
That's the alzheimer bro
>>
Used to eat em this way:

Giant bistec, giant virginia ham slice, marinara sauce, parm and mozz. All finished baked together (bistec was fry first).

14 bucks man.

V I s I t 9 minus 1 c h a n
>>
File: FBB.gif (820 KB, 425x319) Image search: [Google]
FBB.gif
820 KB, 425x319
>>7549810
My moms knows how to make it crispy, i prefer those than eating outside. Outside you can milanesas for stupid prices, and they taste like shit. I like to let them in milk for a few minutes
>>
>>7549756
What's with you niggers spamming on every board? Is it a cultural thing?
>>
File: 1456453320789.jpg (35 KB, 500x408) Image search: [Google]
1456453320789.jpg
35 KB, 500x408
>>7549913
Welp. If you don't like it, go to another thread. You don't have to stay here.
>>
>>7549820
yeah they are always really expensive but look really cheap and thin
>>
thats a schnitzel fool
>>
>>7550140
>I'm ignorant enough to not realize that the same things might have a different name on other parts of the world

Milanesas are based OP, had a torta today with chihuahua cheese, bacon and some milanesas.
>>
File: file.png (76 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
file.png
76 KB, 210x240
>>7550140
>>
>>7549817
>14 bucks man.
$14 for a sandwich?
Call me cheap if you want but anyone that spends $14 on a sandwich is a fool.
>>
>>7549937
>that passive agressive post

Why so salty? Lost a relative at an island or something? Point stands. Spam is what you are doing.
>>
>>7550315
i think he means pesos
>>
>>7549647

shitty. i went to argentina thinking id eat top tier stuff and was very underwhelmed.
>>
>>7550406
You should have eaten asado
not milanesas
they are better home made
>>
>>7550410
>they are better home made

Like I'm gonna eat homemade at a shitskin """house""" My guess is that they don't even have drink safe water
>>
underwhelming for me when i visited buenos aires, but i live near to austria and i guess the wiener schnitzel ruined me.

choripans tho.. or any other meat desu, never had such good price/value meat like there.
>>
>>7550436
What a retard
if you don't want to go to a nigger's house stay away from villas
>>
>>7550438
yeah they come from the country so they save on transportation
and don't have as many conservants
>>
>>7550442
>I don't want to waste money on hospital bills, hence I'm a retard

K son

>stay away from villas

What's a villas? Is this some universally knowned lingo or you just can't keep up when it comes to comunicate your feelings you salty prick?
>>
>>7550454
basically a ghetto but worse
and that's the only place that tap water is dangerous
>>
>>7550456
So besides being rude, you are being racist to your own people just because they live in a different neighbourhood?

Why don't you just stick to your containment board and get the fuck out of here. Trying to convince /ck/ that schnitzel is an argentinian invention is just way too much.

The other boards seem to be right, you are obsessed with whiteness. Pls fuck off and don't get back
>>
>>7550465
>Trying to convince /ck/ that schnitzel is an argentinian invention is just way too much.
When did i say that?
>>
>>7550469
>Anonymous

elementary english chika, if you can't into it, you better stay lurking and don't participate.
>>
>>7550498
don't listen to this tweaker. I made some tonight from chicken with yellow rice and retried beans. Was the jam
>>
>>7549694
I'm from Spain. We don't call them milanesas, we call them escalopes, escalopes a la milanesa.
>>
>>7549647
Sometimes, when I find a large family pack on sale and I use it to make beef jerky on the smoker.
>>
>>7549647
Fuck those entitled milanesas. Have fun with student debt.
>>
>>7549647
That looks good. One question, it's clear the name derives from "Cotoletta alla Milanese", which is a chicken dish typical of Milan. Is it in anyway different or is it just a difference in the name? It's basically a cut of chicken meat rolled in a coating of breadcrumbs* and lightly fried. Eaten with a bit of lemon juice. It seems to be the same but I'm curious, I never heard of it outside of Milan.

Sorry, I can't find a decent translation to "panatura". Hope it makes sense anyway.
>>
>>7551953
But it's pounded thin so it gets very crispish. Milanesa in Argentina and Uruguay are very similar to the schnitzels I get in Milwaukee.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.