[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is chocolate milk good for you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: chocolate.png (34 KB, 797x350) Image search: [Google]
chocolate.png
34 KB, 797x350
Is chocolate milk good for you?
>>
>>7547330
Depends how much sugar content is in it. Obviously it varies between brands and home prep
>>
The only thing is once you get a cup of chocolate milk your gonna wanna keep drinking more LOL
>>
>>7547334
Yeah this. OP's picture is misleading, tons of brands of chocolate milk have way more sugar in it than apple juice. Maybe some plain fucking cocoa and milk has less sugar, but that's not the same thing.
>>
>>7547343
It's just google. Shouldn't I trust google?
>>
>>7547344
It's the milk board (I think, or something similar). They want you to buy as much milk as possible.
>>
>>7547379
Those rat bastards! Lying to us google folk.
>>
>>7547417
Those fuckers!
>>
>Is X good for you?

I hate this meme
>>
>>7547334
That and high HFCS
>>
>>7547440
Found the fast food poster
>>
You are a manchild if you are over the age of 18 and still drink candymilk.
>>
>>7547891
Was just about to say this
>>
File: 1439093740703.jpg (60 KB, 479x720) Image search: [Google]
1439093740703.jpg
60 KB, 479x720
>>7547891
>>
Often get sick when I drink milk specially chocolate milk and now I'm scared everytime I try to drink some (friends offering, etc) cow milk is bad for humans.
>>
>>7547891
Or simply Murican
>>
>>7547330

its pretty good if you are /fit/ and don't wanna fall for the whey protein meme.

ive known some pretty jacked/lean dudes that are steady drinking chocolate milk
>>
>>7547330
>chocolate milk has less sugar than this fluid that is full of sugar
>also it has protein and carbs (this makes it it healthy)
>calcium is good you your teeth
Shit article
>>
>>7548218
All non-human milk is
>>
>>7547330
compared to soda, yes. it's a GOAT post work out drink
>>
>>7548618
So who decides what gets posted on these search results?

Does google just cite the first article it finds as fact?

But I guess the facts aren't wrong, just cherry picked. Post workout recovery drink, caffeine and apple juice has a massive amount of sugar so that's not really a fair assessment.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.