[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anymore here make these? How were they?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7
Anymore here make these? How were they?
>>
>>7546753
it's a fun way to ruin gummy bears and vodka if you're 16
>>
>>7546753
Drunk freshman white girl tier/10
>>
I had friends do it and it just turned into a brick. They just took turns taking bites of it
>>
why not just make jello shots?
>>
>>7546753
works better with store brand gummy bears, which are more porous.

Don't use Haribo.
>>
File: landt.jpg (139 KB, 1276x720) Image search: [Google]
landt.jpg
139 KB, 1276x720
>>7546771
Did any of them meet romantically in the middle?
>>
>>7546758
>>7546769

this

not bad in its own right to get some girls trashed though, someone brought them to a party of mine once. one of them got stuck to a bit of cinderblock I had on the drink table and no one ever scraped it off, and it's been pretty much glued there ever since
>>
File: ad_131302043.jpg (54 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
ad_131302043.jpg
54 KB, 1000x667
>>7546786
I wouldn't be suprised
>>
>faded

out
>>
File: 1457888403464.jpg (111 KB, 1394x1017) Image search: [Google]
1457888403464.jpg
111 KB, 1394x1017
>>7546833
this
>not zooted
>>
Had them at myrtle beach, a handful was enough to get me tipsy. Best thing to eat when you're wandering the boardwalk already kinda drunk and you want to get more drunk without spilling any liquid on yourself.
>>
File: FTNy1e1.jpg (21 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
FTNy1e1.jpg
21 KB, 480x480
Its fun if you like eating mushy, globbed up Candy and eating your weight in Sweets just to get drunk.

If youre so desperate for yummy alcoholic things, make a Slushie or Jell-O Shots, you fifteen year old girl.
>>
>>7546753
I've tried them a couple of times, but they taste more like vodka than gummy, and stick to your mouth so the taste lingers more. I wouldn't recommend it.
>>
They taste like shitty jello and it takes too long to get drunk. I'd rather stick to vodka drinks.
>>
File: DSC1351-001[1].jpg (109 KB, 407x640) Image search: [Google]
DSC1351-001[1].jpg
109 KB, 407x640
they're shit
so are jello shots unless you make them 50% spirits then its like eating vodka jelly

do a punch bowl instead and learn to make some cool shots like a brain haemorrhage
>>
File: ginjello.jpg (442 KB, 1600x1064) Image search: [Google]
ginjello.jpg
442 KB, 1600x1064
>>7546871
Vodka jello is fun to consume, but it's true that making it into shots is pointless.
>>
>>7546891
hmm
know what? I feel like getting fucked up on jello

do they still make that alcohol infused whipped cream?
>>
>>7546898
yeah, but it's low abv. they make alcoholic adult chocolate milk too.
>>
>>7546908
I need to start drinking like a college girl
>>
>>7546915
if you wanna drink like a college girl just drink angry orchard, fireball, white wine, or bud lite strawberitas
>protip: drop a shot of fireball and a shot of apple pie moonshine into a glass of cider
>>
Drunken Watermelons are always a party favorite.
Except for the hosts who have to deal with the mess, of course.
>>
>>7546923
>angry orchard, fireball, white wine, or bud lite strawberitas
man, I already like all that shit
>>
>>7546871
They should call it the atom bomb instead.
>>
>>7546941
who doesn't? shit's tasty. just in my experience that's what the girls drank at the parties i used to go to in college. my best friend's ex girlfriend would be a trooper and play beer pong without complaining about the beer at least.
>>
>>7546753
If you actually eat them they taste gross. If you rinse them off and just swallow them whole they are a good way of getting black out drunk without actually tasting alcohol.
>>
i saw strawberry peeps milk at the store mix with rubbing alcohol, serve warm
>>
Tried with spiced rum.
Took an entire day for the bears to actually soak it up.
Taste hadn't really changed much, but they were much spongier.
Didn't even give me a buzz.
Waste of both alcohol and gummy bears.
>>
Legit horrible, but an amazingly easy way to get drunk really fast.
>>
Great way to get diabeetus desu senpai
>>
1 hour isnt enough, they just get slimy. The time my classmates tried to do them they put them in a jar with vodka in the morning, and after dinner they soaked a lot of it, but they got better the morning after because we drained the remaining vodka and left them in a plate in the fridge overnight
>>
You start to get sick of the taste before you even get drunk because it's not strong enough. It's not a good way to enjoy gummy bears.
>>
That sounds disgusting. I'd rather just take a shot
>>
>>7546951
This, really.

Fun way to up the ante though, make some green dragon and soak the bears in that. One of the most fun nights I ever had in college.
>>
Why put them in the fridge?
Pretty sure that would just make it take longer
>>
We have other things to drink but I always make them when we have big summer get togethers. It's more of a stupid novelty type thing but we enjoy them. We just grab a small cup of them on the way to get another beer from the iced chest or whatever else we are drinking. Mine have never gone mushy or tasted like vodka. It usually takes 2 days minimum to make them though. I keep the vodka funnies in the fridge and always have some plain ones around for the kids to eat as well.

My family is full of drinkers. We don't get overly shitfaced or anything but we like to party.
>>
>>7547600
Also, after the gummies have soaked/absorbed in the vodka you want to flavor them again. I usually add a little bit of cranberry juice and then use a Hawaiian punch flavor packet, mix all that together, let it sit again. You will not taste the vodka if you make it right.

The flavor packet is one of those single serving ones for a 16 oz bottle of water. The bit of cranberry juice just helps it dissolve.
>>
Just make a huge cooler full of PJ and be done with it. All the fresh fruit your body needs instead of candy AND it tastes good to females. Mix it up, let it sit, keep it cold, start bonfire and turn on some music and let the slow ride happen. Nothing like railing out a college freshman behind a tree on the edge of a field on a Saturday night then doing donuts in your truck and cooking sausages on a stick when everyone else is passed out because you smoked meth instead of drinking the PJ. Good nights in the south.
>>
>>7546871
I thought this was called an abortion
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.