[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else notice that Snickers has put less peanuts in their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 6uD-Tyt0.png (144 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
6uD-Tyt0.png
144 KB, 300x300
Anyone else notice that Snickers has put less peanuts in their chocolate, and smaller bits of it at that? What was once the most delicious candy is now just a borderline milky way bar. I wish there was a way to stop companies from doing this jewish shit.
>>
oh shit no wonder i bought a bar for 58cents.
snickers are crap anyway they always melt.
>>
Hmm, less nuts. Kind of like society.
>>
>>7546613
?
>>
>>7546620
I'm not explaining the fucking joke, it's already half-assed. I'm not watering it down further to suit your literacy.
>>
>>7546046
Peanuts are cheap as fuck but I guess HFCS caramel/nougat is cheaper?
>>
>>7546628
Not true, price of peanuts has gone up a lot according to consumer price index
>>
>>7546046
Just stop buying them. I'll be very surprised if any of the big names we know in food outside of Pepsi and Coke are around in any meaningful form in the next 20 years without them completely reinventing themselves. They're all cutting back on ingredients and taste, usually with a slight price increase, in a period where its incredibly easy to document what they are doing and when consumers have more choice than ever. Half the flavors of Breyer's can't even legally call themselves ice cream anymore.
>>
>>7547050
Maybe they should move the Snickers factory to Australia then.
Roasted and salted peanuts or even beer nuts are a few bucks per kg.
>>
it is because you grew. they seemed bigger in relation to your body when you where a kid
>>
>>7546046
The actual bars have shrunk too. Almost a third of their length is gone from ten years ago.
>>
>>7547105
Like my wife's sons transgendered sister?
>>
Get a double decker instead
>>
>>7547108
>wife's son
Throwing stones in glass houses eh?
>>
>>7547083
b u l l s h i t
>>
File: Maximum Over-Rustle.gif (613 KB, 200x133) Image search: [Google]
Maximum Over-Rustle.gif
613 KB, 200x133
>>7546046
I also noticed this shit mang
>>
>>7546624
The joke is half an ass? What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>7547083
In the UK a couple of times a year either the weight per Snickers bar goes down or the price goes up.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.