[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It hurts when I pee, will this help at all?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 480x480
It hurts when I pee, will this help at all?
>>
I don't know the bottle is pretty thick and odd shaped. You can probably fit it in there though.
>>
>>7545957
You should probably just go see a doctor.
>>
>>7545963
fpbp
>>
Modfag here, there is something stuck in your urethra. Just put a stick up there to knock it out.
>>
Get real cranberries.

That shit is mostly sugar.

Also you have syphillis
>>
>>7546085
this, get the unsweetened real cranberry juice or get the berries and cook them into jam or just eat them, your pix is fruit punch with cranberry flavor
>>
if its already burning the cranberry juice wont be effective you will antibiotics go see a doctor its most likely a urinary tract infection
>>
>>7545957
If you are female, it's probably a urinary tract infection. Males can get them sometimes, too. Sometimes they clear up on their own if you try to flush it out by drinking lots of water, but often times they don't. If it hasn't stopped hurting in a few days, you need antibiotics. You will get painful fever symptoms and feel really sick. Cranberry juice is only somewhat effective as a UTI preventive measure. It won't help if you already have one.
>>
File: latest-3.png (79 KB, 200x260) Image search: [Google]
latest-3.png
79 KB, 200x260
I bleed every time I take a shit. It used to be just from wiping, now my shit is bloody too.
>>
You need to pee after sex to avoid UTIs. Why's this on ck?
>>
drink more water ya dingus
>>
>>7545963
speaking from experience i can tell you that whilst a tight fit, wang wang does fit, whilst allowing air to escape during urination; 7/10 for an hikikomori bottle
>>
File: kidney-stone.jpg (50 KB, 640x415) Image search: [Google]
kidney-stone.jpg
50 KB, 640x415
>>7545957
> It hurts when I pee, will this help at all?

Had a kidney stone about 15 years back and it was excruciatingly painful. When it hit me, I was literally vomiting from the pain and crawled to the phone to call an ambulance.

Went to the emergency room where they shot me up with morphine, which caused me to puke again so they shot me up with something else and then I laid around for hours, drifting in and out of consciousness before they got around to taking x-rays.

When I asked about the procedure using ultrasound to blow-up the kidney stone into pieces, they said my insurance didn’t cover that and prescribed me Vicodins and gave me a little plastic funnel with a screen in the bottom to piss thru, (they wanted the kidney stone for study) not that I was doing much of that.

When I asked the urologist what I needed to do so that this _never_ happened to me again, he said there was nothing that could be done. I might never have one again or I might get another in a couple of months but drinking water and cranberry juice, etc. will not prevent kidney stones.

I spent the next 5 days in a drugged out stupor, where I didn’t eat a single bite of food and only took the occasional sip of water, until one morning when I woke up with no pain at all and suddenly had to piss like a race horse, standing there for 10mins straight pissing non-stop.

Addendum: About a month later I was (mistakenly) sent the bill for the ambulance ride… $900 to go 1.5 miles from my house! I took to work and the HR people straightened it out and I didn’t have to pay.
>>
>>7547000
Fuck it bleeds when I wipe, have you seen a doctor?
>>
>>7547049
I woke up on Christmas Eve this year with a Kidney stone. 8mm. I know your pain. I was actually shocked at how painful it could be. I figured you'd pass out before it got that bad. Although my urologist told me that prolonged dehydration was likely the cause, and it strikes me as strange that yours would say differently.
>>
>>7547000
go see a doctor. could be haemorrhoids or an ulcer or something
>>
>>7547000
You are in big trouble, see a doc, cancer time
>>
>>7547064
if its only when you wipe that could be piles. If its in with you're poo, then its a doctor asap
>>
>>7545957
>INGREDIENTS WATER JUICE COCKTAIL FROM CONCENTRATE (PEAR JUICE APPLE JUICE GRAPE JUICE CRANBERRY JUICE)
>>
>>7547064
>>7547074
>>7547614
Whoosh.
>>
>>7547952
pretty much this. the rest is sugar If anything try to find frozen cranberries and snack on them. It's out of season and an acquired taste though. Literally bittersweet.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.