[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know most of you fat fucks only come here to talk about candy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4
File: egg-whites.jpg (433 KB, 1083x720) Image search: [Google]
egg-whites.jpg
433 KB, 1083x720
I know most of you fat fucks only come here to talk about candy and McDonalds but I need some good recipes for hardboiled egg whites. I like hot food, none of that cold shit.
>>
>>7544070
I bet a hot, fresh Quarter Pounder with egg would taste amazing!
>>
>>7544070
you wont get any help with that kind of attitude
>>
There are no recipes that use hard boiled egg whites.

You will have to invent your own.

Sometimes in the places we worked at I used Egg as a topping for smoked salmon but that is the best Info I can give you about hard boiled egg whites.
>>
>>7544070
Soto ayam
>>
>>7544070
Try a Sausage and Egg McMuffin from McDonalds!
>>
>>7544070
Egg salad or eggs with buttered noodles
>>
>>7544081

My nigga, but even in Soto ayam we use the egg yolk as well, hard boiled egg white can be used as a cheap salad condiments tho.
>>
How about a nice hot gofuckyourself?
>>
>>7544070
>Needing to eat hardboiled egg whites
Sounds like the fat fuck is you
>>
touch your cooch before boiling the eggs, guaranteed results.
>>
tuna egg pasta salad

add a lot of tarragon
>>
just make deviled eggs or some shit
>>
>>7544111

It's got muh gainz, lardass
>>
1) boil eggs
2) grab them straight out of the boiling water and peel
3) sprinkle salt
4) eat
>>
>>7544243
>putting your hands boiling water
>>
QUICK SOMEONE GIVE ME THE BEST WAY TO BOIL EGGS
>>
>>7544238

so do whole eggs
>>
Boil the WHOLE egg until it is as firm as your father's drumstick.

Cut in half, discard the central yellow treasure to receive Boiled Whites.
>>
>>7544258

poach them
>>
>>7544258
in water
>>
>>7544105
I just dislike the fact that they can't understand the concept of eating in moderation.
>be moderately thin/fit guy from EU living in US
>most of my neighbours are fatty fatty two-by-fours
>many of my friends here are, too
>"how do you cook with lard and butter and eat ice cream and deep-fried stuff and not be a fatty-fat fat-fat?"
>few seem to notice that my portions are about a third theirs
I eat about 2000-2500 kcal daily and that's nothing to sneeze at. They eat at least double the calories I do and their meals are always very meat-heavy.

>>7544070
Try curry. My mother used to make a curry of boiled eggs when I was a kid and I still make it from time to time. I'd bet it'd still be relatively okay with just the white part. We use smaller eggs for it.
>>
>>7544238
Just because you're not 600 pounds like your mum doesn't mean being 400 pounds on a egg white cut makes you slim. Compared to your normal meals egg yolk won't make you gain more. Just cut the sugar from your diet, you'll shed easy
>>
>>7544293

No you retards I'm not going to eat the whole egg because the yellow part gives me nasty ass gas
>>
Mash them up and spread em on your toast. Add salt and pepper.
>>
I like to add a sliced hardboiled egg to my beef ramen, Other than this I really dont use eggs in anything else.
>>
>>7544078
>There are no recipes that use hard boiled egg whites.
What are deviled eggs
>>
make some salads

egg whites are good salad protein
>>
>>7544258
sous vide
>>
I wonder if you could put some kind of candy on top of egg. Maybe some kind of salted caramel
>>
>>7544078

how many other ways were you wrong today?
>>
File: cholent.jpg (52 KB, 575x319) Image search: [Google]
cholent.jpg
52 KB, 575x319
>>7545929
he means there arent any recipes with hot hardboiled eggs, and that would be mostly true except for cholent and a hot scotch egg afaik
>>
Shove them up your ass with the shell on.
>>
sprinkle some lawreys seasoning on your hardboiled eggs, done
>>
>>7544070
I just make a dozen hardboiled eggs at a time and stick them in the fridge. I eat a clif bar and one hardboiled egg for breakfast and I'm out the door. Otherwise I eat one or two throughout the day as a snack.

It doesn't need to be complicated my man.
>>
>>7546232
>cholent
my nigga
>>
>>7544258
Steam.

8 to 12 minutes depending on soft-hardness.
>>
File: friedafterboiled.jpg (109 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
friedafterboiled.jpg
109 KB, 960x720
>>7546232
I think OP's insane, but I'd try that. For that matter, I'd try this. What if OP sliced the boiled eggs with an egg-slicer and fried them like a sausage in some bacon fat? Yolk or not (let's face it, by frying them in bacon fat, I'm already doing OP's cardiovascular system a thousand times more harm than just eating the egg), but I think it'd probably be pretty tasty.
>>
>>7546968
I can feel my heart stopping just looking at that. I bet it tastes divine.
>>
>>7546968
What is the point of that? Why not just fry the eggs in the first place?
>>
File: muh egg yolks.png (372 KB, 1980x1002) Image search: [Google]
muh egg yolks.png
372 KB, 1980x1002
>>7544105
>>7544105
you are wrong
>>
just eat them? Sometimes I chop em up and add tajin
>>
>>7546994
I have no idea, I just did a GIS for fried boiled eggs and thought "Fuck, that looks tasty."

Maybe, and I'm stressing the "maybe" part here, it's that you could do that with a deep fryer and serve 10 pre-peeled/hardboiled eggs (in pic, I guess picture taker ate one or two) in the space of 2-3 minutes of frying.
>>
>>7547034
I want poached, deviled, fried and then grilled eggs
>>
>>7546998

>citing one study
>study is covered in opinionated judgements that aren't the study itself, biasing further

Nigger do you even science.
>>
>>7544258
In oil. The higher temperature will cook them through quicker while leaving the yolk soft.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.