[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Non-Jew Salad Dressing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: peanut.jpg (262 KB, 1022x800) Image search: [Google]
peanut.jpg
262 KB, 1022x800
All the salad dressing at the store has the main ingredient listed as jewbean oil. How do you make it at home so it's not jewish?
>>
>current year
>falling for the spreadable jew
>>
I should try that stuff. The salad dressings are passable. I guess worth it for zero calories even though they don't taste that great
my latest vice has been peanut butter. I'm on the verge of saying fuck it and eating an entire jar with a spoon just to get it out of my system.

/blog
>>
>>7543239
Make your own mayonnaise base by beating separated egg yolks, then slowly drizzling and beating in the oil of your choice. It should emulsify. Add whatever you like to that for flavorings. You can also make a vinaigrette by mixing the vinegar of your choice with the oil of your choice, then adding seasonings.
>>
>>7543250
Majority of the Walden Farm products are pretty good, my favorites are the pancake syrup, bbq sauce, and marshmallow dip, but the peanut spread is fucking disgusting. I'd advise avoiding it at all costs.
>>
Add bacon

There, your salad dressing is no longer Jewish. As an added bonus it is not Muslim either!
>>
>>7543250
last time I ate too much peanut butter in one sitting I had peanut butter nightmares.

I learned my lesson.
>>
>>7543453

One of my favorite Walden Farm's products is the garlic and herb sauce. It's like slightly thicker garlic water, and gives the effect of containing butter. One of the worst was the mayonnaise - it was like a thin salad dressing.
>>
soy
>>
>>7543250
I'm diabetic so I've tried much of these things. Most of OP's brand of stuff is great, the dressings are generally just like normal ones and the jellies are too, particularly the raspberry.

The peanut spread, however, is complete shit. Nothing like normal PB in terms of texture, and while it does taste basically the same, the fact that it doesn't spread like normal PB would either (it spreads more like butter, thinly) makes my tongue wonder what exactly I'm eating.
>>
>>7543239
wow science is incredible!
>>
http://cookeatpaleo.com/italian-dressing-recipe/

this is a really delicious, versatile, easy to make recipe I have been using all the time for a while. I'm like you, I don't wanna eat jewbean oil or a bunch of other nasty random shit that negates any health benefits of eating a salad in the first place. Check it out, I love it, and I'm usually really picky with dressings.
>>
>>7543239
>no fat
>no carbs
>no fiber
>no protein
What the FUCK is in it then?
>>
>>7546381
anorexic tears
>>
>>7546381
Notice it's just made of shit that passes right the fuck through you, and natural flavoring. Which is kind of terrifying.
>>
>>7546381
Water, dietary fiber, sucralose, emulsifiers
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.