[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I make this? It looks so delicious.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: japanese noodles.jpg (276 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
japanese noodles.jpg
276 KB, 1920x1080
How do I make this? It looks so delicious.
>>
That's Japanese yakisoba. It's not that great, but try it
>>
Also what are those pink bits? cauliflower?
>>
>>7542092
Yes, cauliflower.
>>
>>7542116
Are you sure it's not pork?
>>
>>7542069

Ingredients
>Cabbage
>Carrots
>Pork
>Chives
>Soy sauce
>Peanut or sesame oil
>Chopped/powdered ginger
>Chopped/powdered garlic
>Thick rice noodles

Chop veg very fine, slice carrots thin. Cut pork into small, thin pieces.

Cook noodles as directed by package. While they're cooking, saute carrots and pork in oil with black pepper over high heat. When the pork and carrots are about half done, add noodles, chives, and cabbage to the pan. Continue to saute while adding a few teaspoons of soy sauce. Sprinkle with ginger and garlic during the last 1-2 minutes in the pan, serve when the pork is cooked through.

At least, that's how I'd try to do it. I'm just guessing.
>>
>>7542158
Forgot the cauliflower.
>>
>>7542162
I assumed that was pork in the picture. Same procedure, just add cauliflower at the same time as the cabbage, noodles, and chives.
>>
>>7542158
I think that's green bell pepper in there, not chives
>>
>>7542162
That's not cauliflower, you dingus.
>>
Pretend you're making fried rice but use cooked noodles instead of cooked rice.
>>
>>7542158
This not cabbage but chewed five gums.
>>
>>7542069
It's just noodle stir-fry.

The brown colour comes from the soy sauce you mix with the noodles while cooking.

>>7542092
It's probably chicken or pork.

>>7542170
If you couldn't tell, he's messing with you.
>>
>>7542450
>If you couldn't tell, he's messing with you.
I could not.
>>
>>7542121
Its shrimp
>>
File: hannibal-2001-03-g.jpg (243 KB, 1920x1040) Image search: [Google]
hannibal-2001-03-g.jpg
243 KB, 1920x1040
>>7542092
Why don't you try some and find out?
>>
>>7542450
>>7542502
>>7542506

Its fucking cauliflower you dunces.
>>
>>7542555
it's katsuobushi flakes you smartass
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.