[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: shit chains restaurants do that trigger you >order deep
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: readImage.jpg (26 KB, 556x411) Image search: [Google]
readImage.jpg
26 KB, 556x411
ITT: shit chains restaurants do that trigger you

>order deep dish pizza
>it's just a regular pizza with overly thick crust
>tastes like bread and burned tomato sauce even with lots of toppings

they even jewed me on cheese.
>>
>>7540558
It's your responsibility as a consumer to make sure you don't buy shit food. There are vast resources on the internet filled with fat house wives willing to tell you why that pizza sucks.
>>
>>7540569
>There are vast resources on the internet filled with fat house wives willing to tell you why that pizza sucks
like /ck/?
>>
File: pathetic.jpg (200 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
pathetic.jpg
200 KB, 750x500
>>7540558
>go to what-a-burger
>tell them what a burger is
>lady looks at me like i'm retarded
>burger wasn't even good
>>
>>7540558
Canned Pineapple in stuff bugs me more than it should but it's mostly Asian restaurants.
>>
>>7540933

medium lel
>>
>go to Loving Hut
>food unimaginative
>just big chunks of tofu or seitan in everything
>>
>>7540849
exactly.
>>
>>7540558
Call their food famous.
>our famous fries
>our famous BBQ sauce
>our famous shakes
>>
>>7540558
Any chain that has a heat meter
5/5 CHILIES HOT NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED
Actually less heat than store brand basic canned Chili con carne
>>
>>7540963
Kek
>>
>>7540558
Sriracha on the table with the salt and pepper.
Advertise a new product; "oh I'm sorry sir we don't currently have that available".
The drive through speaker box sounds like a grown up for Charlie Brown.
>>
File: bananadad.png (188 KB, 598x570) Image search: [Google]
bananadad.png
188 KB, 598x570
>>7540558
>Go to Boston Pizza in Canada
>They have some sort of italian campaign going on
>Menu has italian phrases in the margin
>They are grammatically incorrect
>>
>>7540976
PANINI
>>
>>7540963
In my experience when they're warning you at the top level its usually inedible hot, atleast in the US. Its the middle levels that have huge variability and the low end of hot is completely void of any hotness whatever.

Now in Tokyo, the max hot is just barely enough hot to notice its there. Only in Tokyo though and not the rest of the country.
>>
>>7540558
I don't eat at chain restaurants, so nothing they do triggers me.
>>
File: neckbeardmag.jpg (66 KB, 504x720) Image search: [Google]
neckbeardmag.jpg
66 KB, 504x720
>>7541025
>>
>>7541022
The Weatherspoons pub chain has a "dragon fire hot curry" 5/5 heat memes
Hottest thing was the bird's eye chili as the garnish.
>>
>>7541029
kek
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.