[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Subway is good enough, but something was always off-putting about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 362x139) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 362x139
Subway is good enough, but something was always off-putting about it. I FINALLY FIGURED IT OUT. EVERYTHING TASTES SLIGHTLY OF SOAP WHY DOES EVERYTHING TASTE OF SOAP
>>
>>7537536
THANKS BRO COOL COMMENT DO YOU HAVE SUBWAY SOAP MOUTH TOO LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS BELOWS
>>
File: heh pill vs red and blue pill.jpg (326 KB, 1606x830) Image search: [Google]
heh pill vs red and blue pill.jpg
326 KB, 1606x830
I work at subway, and we regularly clean our processed food items with soap before we serve them so that no one gets infected. It's really hard to scrub that bread and not make it soggy.
>>
I always figured the reason subway tasted slightly off was because all of their sliced meat is really turkey trimmings processed to hell and stamped into something resembling other creatures.

When your ingredient names directly contradict themselves, there is a problem.

"Turkey ham"
>>
File: 9.11.jpg (82 KB, 700x396) Image search: [Google]
9.11.jpg
82 KB, 700x396
Great deals on now at your local Subway®™
>>
>>7537532
I was at Subway yesterday and my brother said that his cookie tasted like soap. Personally, I've never experienced it.
>>
>>7537532
Subway is bland tasteless shit that appeals to the average US slob, probably rounded up some hicks in a backroom to taste test different types of cold cuts and they rated the blandest tasteless cuts highest and cringed at anything that had any resemblance to the authentic product. The meat doesn't have any real flavor you'd expect with good cold cut meats. Fuck knows what fillers are in the bread and cold cuts to appeal to the masses.
>>
>>7537542
Well done

I dunno, OP. Its probably residual soap splashing onto your food that they just used to clean their hands. I've had a soap sub from a local place once or twice but its not a common occurrence.
>>
Subway is atrocious, THE worst fast food chain on earth. Tasteless meat which the serving amount per sub is incredibly Jewish, AND it's overpriced trash. I'd eat out of the McDonald's bathroom garbage can (men's restroom) before eating anything at Suckway
>>
>>7537532
Talking about awful shit, subways in my country are offering limited time butter chicken, should I give it a try?
>>
>>7538290
>Tasteless meat which the serving amount per sub is incredibly Jewish,
I've had Subway in an Sunni Arab country and it was just as shitty and horrible.

t. Guy with Passport
>>
>>7538319
Your better off making butter chicken at home. Rub one out into the sauce before it hits the pan. You'll thank me later I'm an Indian and this how we've been making it for years.
>>
File: image.png (161 KB, 1208x620) Image search: [Google]
image.png
161 KB, 1208x620
>>7538326
>I'm an Indian
Don't take anything that Indians post as fact. It'll make you constantly shit
>>
>>7538326
DEDICATED
>>
>>7538361
d e s i g n a t e d
>>
ITT: a disgruntled subway employee.

Just make the sandwich; its not hard. Just be cool. cut the bread, apply the meat and cheese & then the veggies. did your 17 YO manager get on your nerves? welcome to life my friend.

at this point its either:
1) Hire an attorney and apply for disability, or
2) endure the disgrace in the hope that Jesus is real and you will receive your reward in Heaven

The vast majority of people in your place opt for #1. Welcome to Walmart on the 1st & 15th of the month.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.