[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can't I have cookie for dinner?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: my cookies.jpg (56 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
my cookies.jpg
56 KB, 600x400
Tell me why.
>>
The hours of the day at which we eat specific kinds of food are completely arbitrary. Just make sure you get enough of what your body needs, then go ahead and eat that cookie whenever you please.
>>
>>7536456
protien
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 360x360
You can, you are a free man. Don't let society dictate your actions. Do what you feel.

But you may find that having cookies for dinner doesn't feel good, since you need to get a full range of micro and macro nutrients in your diet. And cookies have fat and carbs and little else. So you may find it more beneficial to have other things as well.
>>
>>7536456
eating cookies for dinner doesn't feel fulfilling, anon.

but you do you
>>
>>7536462
>>7536465
But Mom says no.
>>
Modern cookies suck anyway.
I dont understand why every single cookie has to be soft and undercooked not.
The raw cookie dough meme went out of control decades ago and there is no turning back
>>
>>7536478
There's no such thing as modern cookies. You can bake your cookies however you like. You can burn them to a crisp and I don't think anyone will care.
>>
>>7536483
The instructions on the packet don't give cooking times for hard cookies. You can only do them soft.
>>
because SJWs
>>
>>7536462
>people get on my shit for having a burger, fries, and a coke at 7 am
>while they sit there with bacon, sausage, hashbrowns, toast, juice, and coffee with 4 sugars in it
>>
>>7536504
>The instructions on the packet don't give cooking times for hard cookies. You can only do them soft.
ok
>>
Fuck. Now I want a cookie.
>>
no protein, now get outta here.
>>
>>7537084
Instructions unclear. Just baked my dick for 20 minutes. It still works for the love of god :D
>>
You can eat what you want m8, you're your own person. Probably won't be healthy or live to age 40 if I assume your eating habits are skewed though
>>
Go ahead fatty. None of us care if you continue to be a waste of air.
>>
>>7536456
I'm having a six pack for dinner, i'm sure that's not any healthier than eating cookies for dinner.
>>
File: IMG_20160403_152049.jpg (305 KB, 1283x962) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160403_152049.jpg
305 KB, 1283x962
i had raw cookie batter for lunch and dinner last weekend thanks to the /ck/ challenge

you can do it too
>>
>>7537173
You sure do throw a fit when you find out
>>
>>7537173
if you don't care then why are you so mad lmao
>>
>>7536456
you get your cookies when you've eaten all your tendies and potato smileys!
>>
>>7536532
I can't drink soda that early in the morning, but what's wrong with a burger and fries for breakfast? It's filling, you won't need to eat a huge lunch, and it's food. People are too picky about breakfasts.

Today I had an apple and a few pieces of dark chocolate for breakfast. It really is an arbitrary meal - just get some nourishment in your system before you start your day.
>>
>>7536456
You eat what ever you want op
>>
File: iwantacookie.gif (2 MB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
iwantacookie.gif
2 MB, 300x169
>>7537091
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMQFquIPhLs
>>
File: 1459055776467.png (76 KB, 292x200) Image search: [Google]
1459055776467.png
76 KB, 292x200
>>7536456
because you are a fat fatheaded fattypants with lard-draped buttocks
>>
I eat cookies whenever I want, because I work in a cookie factory.
>>
>>7537128
Just go back already, no one thinks your dank memes are funny, even ironically.
>>
>>7539481
Factory cookies are shit tho

I have fond memories of coming home from preschool to Mommy baking chocolate chip cookies and handing me a little dish of semisweet chocolate chips while I watched Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers. And then my parents split because Daddy was a downer to be around. Then his second wife cucked him without his consent. His third marriage is going well. He's not a downer to his third wife who enjoys beige food and sessility.
>>
>>7536456
you to fat
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.