[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Things people do that make you want to quit cooking? My father
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: ILUTGzY.jpg (115 KB, 484x461) Image search: [Google]
ILUTGzY.jpg
115 KB, 484x461
Things people do that make you want to quit cooking?

My father will never add enough seasoning to things, like if he uses the taco seasoning packs he'll put one pack into like 3 pounds of beef.

what about you?
>>
>>7535470
Why would your dad's shitty cooking make you want to quit cooking?
>>
>>7535470
Maybe you should cook for your dad instead.
>>
>>7535470
Also, he might have hypertension and is cutting down on salt. Don't be a fag.
>>
>>7535500
>>7535509

Unfortunately, he insisted he cooks, and he bought the ingredients. Besides, if he was serious about it he would've made his own seasoning or ASKED for help.
>>
>>7535470
Get the fuck outta here faggot you're just as bad as your pussy dad with your mushroom and jar tomato sauce
>>
>>7535529
That cuts deep. Good thing he bought that shit too.
>>
>>7535470
my roomate literally just spices the shit out of stuff without any regard for the flavor.

hes a fucking moron, and his food looks and atstes liek shit, but he just tells me thats how he lieks it, then gives me advice.

i literally havent cooked for a fw months because it makes me so fucking mad.

i cook him decent shit occassionally, and he pays me back with overspiced grits that are loaded with oil and dumbass spices. taste sliek a fucking pepper shaker.

im getting mad just thinking about it.
>>
File: 1459467129659.jpg (211 KB, 591x875) Image search: [Google]
1459467129659.jpg
211 KB, 591x875
>>7535545

I mean spice it for yourself if you're only spicing for yourself.

he sounds like a nigger
>>
Surely that should make you want to cook more - so you're not reliant on other peoples shite cooking?
>>
My father in law makes the worst fucking spaghetti ever and I always wondered how can you fuck up pre-packaged spaghetti?

Turns out he rinses it in cold water after draining it.
>>
When people post shitposts on /ck/ it makes me want to throw all my wild rice in the trash.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.