[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I drink silk almond milk because I'm hella lactose intolerant;
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5
File: shit_is_so_cash.jpg (134 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
shit_is_so_cash.jpg
134 KB, 600x600
I drink silk almond milk because I'm hella lactose intolerant; what milk do you guys drink?
>>
File: taysmaito_suomi.jpg (687 KB, 2006x3477) Image search: [Google]
taysmaito_suomi.jpg
687 KB, 2006x3477
whole milk
>>
You could just drink lactose free milk like a normal lactose intolerant person instead of that overprized nut water
>>
oat milk is the best of all the not milks
>>
>>7535081
delicious unpasteurized cream top whole milk.

you poor fucking bastard.
>>
>>7535081
Buckweat for the win
>>
File: image.jpg (226 KB, 1722x1187) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
226 KB, 1722x1187
Whole milk. I'm so glad I'm not lactose intolerant.
>>
>2016
>still drinking milk from other species
>>
>>7535081
Chocolate almond milk is absolutely TOP and I'm not even lactose intolerant. I genuinely prefer it over lactose chocolate milk
>>
>>7535170
ants do it, why not humans?
>>
>>7535170
>having shit genetics
>>
File: IMG_5593.jpg (834 KB, 3456x5184) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5593.jpg
834 KB, 3456x5184
I can handle cheese, ice cream, and any food using milk as an additive just fine.

Just the stuff itself sends me running to the restroom.
>>
I was raised on 2% and I don't drink much milk anymore but when I do that's what i go for. I've tried the soy and almond stuff and they tasted real bad.
>>
>>7535081
1% milk, it has the best flavor balance imo.
>>
>>7535081

Lactose free 2% you can buy at the Costco
>>
Almond milk seems very watery to me. I prefer regular old soy, or sometimes cashew milk (but it's more expensive.)
>>
whole milk

my mom, brother and I go through a gallon in a few days
>>
>>7536670
You can make your own amygdalate as thick as you want. But it gets expensive. That's why the stuff you buy is watery.
>>
>>7535081
Whole, usually.

Almond milk just kinda tastes like almonds, which is fine by me since I love almonds but it just isn't milk.
>>
>>7536677
>amygdalate

Who talks like that?
>>
>>7536691
/ck
>>
This shits the only thing I can find that I can recycle where I live so it takes the pick. I prefer coconut and flax milk, but I dont like to make unnecessary waste.
>>
>>7536670
Silk's sweetened vanilla almond milk is pretty thick if the consistency is that important to you.
>>
Soy milks fine if you dont mind slowly growing a pair of tits.

I just buy lactose free milk, but i find some brands still fuck me up so i stay away from those certain ones.
>>
>>7537105
It's like a cruise ship size amount of cum sliding down your throar. Takes getting used too but I agree the taste is excellent.
>>
>>7535081
None. I get more than enough dairy from my cheese, yoghurt, and cream consumption.
>>
>>7537111
>worried about hormones
>drinks bovine growth formula full of bovine growth hormone
It's bad for your prostate.
Phytoestrogens don't behave much like estrogen, and they're in everything. There's almost as much in hummus.
>>
>>7535081
Nonfat finnish "Valio" milk.
>>
>>7535081
Lactose intolerant here too. I usually drink cashew milk only because I don't like almonds or coconuts
>>
I drink vanilla Rice Dream because I have kidney failure
>>
Blue Diamond Reduced Sugar Original. Closest thing to actual milk I've ever found, never looked back.
>>
milk-based protein powder
>>
I drink Hiland almond milk. It's cheapish and goes nicely with cereal and coffee. If I'm baking or something, I'll pick up a small thing of skim milk.

Anyone else grow up with more than one kind if milk in the fridge? We always had skim and 2% (and, more rarely, whole). I always loved skim and hated 2%, but my brother was the opposite. I like whole and 1%, too, but still can't do 2%.
>>
>>7535129
Implying that lactose free is cheap.
>>
Rice milk.
>>
almond milk is good it has sort of a sweet flavor to it.
>>
>>7537105
gosh those really don't have much protein compared to soy or regular milk.

would you happen to know if the unsweetened vanilla almond is as thick as the sweetened?
>>
Sweetened almond milk has the taste and consistency of a milkshake.

Good stuff.

I only have it every once in awhile since it's pretty expensive and not exactly good for you.
>>
>>7541576
I got the unsweetened once before by mistake and it was definitely more on the watery side. Not sure what part of their sweetening process involves thickening it.
>>
unsweetened soy in tea, on cereal and in baking

moo milk in everything else because fuck science and fuck this congestive heart disease

>>7535149
chocolate oat milk is

>>7535174
ehhhhhh it's kind of bitter
>>
>>7537203
Can you please explain why I get acne whenever I eat plants high in phytoestrogens like flax or soy?
>>
>>7535081
I like blue diamond almond milk. Silk has a syrupy body that I find unpleasant.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.