[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Water is a meme
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: water.jpg (10 KB, 284x423) Image search: [Google]
water.jpg
10 KB, 284x423
>Tasteless
>No nutritional value
>Isn't free
>Literally worst drink
>>
>>7534647

>Humourless
>No memerific value
>Free
>Literally worst shitpost
>>
>>7534647
Excellent.
Be sure never to consume water again please.
Thanks.
>>
>>7534647
>isn't free
I'm so sorry.
>>
Water is a nutrient, you fucking mouth-breather.
>>
>>7534647
>no nutritional value
Well, apart from keeping you alive
>>
>>7534647
>isn't free

this is why I only drink my own urine
>>
Why is water still a thing? It either doesn't taste like anything or tastes like iron shit, the only way it's really consumed in mass is when it's mixed with other shit. Unless you're washing or boiling something it's fucking useless
>>
>>7534647
>>7534738
>being overweight
>>
>>7534647
>no electrolytes
Dropped.
>>
>>7534647
Are there really people who don't like drinking water? I find it incredibly refreshing and actually enjoy sipping on it all day
>>
>>7534647
>Isn't free

Arizona masterrace, water here is very easy to get for free thanks to the weather.
>>
>>7534895
People who've never done a day of hard work and don't know the feeling of actually being parched.
>>
Flavored sugar isolate water is worse. It's not just empty calories; it causes harm.
>>
>>7534647
>not free

I'm so sorry that you live in a third world country with no access to clean drinking water.
>>
WIDF out in force today.

Fucking shills.

.5l H2O deposited into your cistern.
>>
>>7534647
>>7534738
>that one guy living off from government welfares and buys 5 packs of sodas at Food4Less
>>
>>7534895
I've met a few Americans who never drink unsweetened water. I had a fat boss who never drank anything more watery than Crystal Lite. I once heard her mumble "I wish I could drink water". Always drinking diet cola but also unwrapping and stuffing in 60 calorie chocolate caramel things *mid-sentence* instead of waiting to be finished telling me to go do a thing. She eventually had kidney stones, probably from supplementing protein isolate despite not lifting or even walking. I guess she was in a 19th century mindset of more always being better?
>>
Hnggggggg nothing makes me reeeee more than fucktards that don't like/drink water. How much of a disgusting neckbeard do you have to be to dislike water.
>>
>>7534647
I don't know what the fuck kind of water you BUY, but the water that comes out of the taps here ins't tasteless. And it's got plenty of calcium in from all the dissolved minerals.
But clean water isn't fucking free, no. You have to pay someone to filter it if you don't want to be drinking straight river water, or rainwater cut with aviation fuel.
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 345x440) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 345x440
>>
>>7535655
4chan is an adult site.

If you think tap water is free, you probably do not belong here.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.